Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #34051
View in linear mode

Subject: "This car...may be over." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 04:07 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34051, "This car...may be over."

Yup, its true. The day may come. The widebody 'could' be up for sale.
Reason being:

Saturday, had the car up at our shop tuning the Megasquirt. Got a decent cruise tune down, cruised around town for about 3 hours in it, running pretty decent, not 100% but decent for our first time screwing around with megasquirt. Anyway, we decided to give it a pull to see how our numbers would look in boost.

We give it one pull in 2nd gear, only at 10psi, and it pulled hard as holy fuck. Surprisingly, AFR was 11.8. Little rich, but not bad at all given the circumstances.

So, what hapened when we did this pull? Well, my car has leaked oil for the passed 2 years when we rebuilt the motor, because honestly, I think we used the wrong oring between the bedplate and block. Oil leaks from right above the oil filter, and its not the crank sensor, so given, it should be that oring.

Anyway, we had a huge puddle of oil on top of the motor and on the back of the block leaking by the tranny. The back of block leaks appears to be coming directly out of the oem oil pressure sender. Ah not too worried about that, that thing has a tendency to leak on everyone, comes right out of the pigtail side of the sensor, so I planned on just completely removing that sensor anyways, since I have a seperate oil pressure gauge and that stupid sensor always seems to leak on me no matter what I try.

So how about all that oil that BLEW out of the breater that I had on the side of the valve cover? It blew right through that little filter too. Either A, I just have a bad PCV valve and I should upgrade that thing anyway to a turbo check valve and run a catch can, or B, I possibly blew a ring or cracked a ring land.

Now, I will run a compression test tomorrow when I get back to work, but I am saying it right now, if its the rings and I have low compression on one of the cylinders, the car will be on ebay, No if ands or butts. I dont have the patience anymore for that shit. I have replaced the total seal rings once with JE's and I am NOT doing it again.

If indeed thats the problem, for sure, its being sold and I am either going to buy another cheap 2GNT and just start over from scratch or I am going to get a GSX, but I highly doubt that since I like to build the 420a's and thats the only motor I know about besides all of our GM motors. I could build a nice SS Cobalt, but i dont have the extra $$$ to dump into one of those. I would like to find a cheap 2g with like 100k miles and just completely rework the mother fucker ya know.

So, time will tell and time is ticking until tomorrow!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: This car...may be over., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-22-08 04:25 AM, #1
RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-22-08 04:32 AM, #2
RE: This car...may be over., foggy45, Jun-22-08 04:40 AM, #3
      RE: This car...may be over., burntheblobs, Jun-22-08 05:32 AM, #4
           RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-22-08 06:27 AM, #5
                RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-22-08 06:41 AM, #6
                     RE: This car...may be over., totaleklipse97, Jun-22-08 09:16 AM, #7
                     RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-22-08 10:28 AM, #8
                          RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-22-08 12:29 PM, #9
                               RE: This car...may be over., TeamDR1665, Jun-22-08 02:12 PM, #10
                               RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-22-08 02:47 PM, #11
                               RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-22-08 02:52 PM, #12
                                    RE: This car...may be over., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-22-08 02:58 PM, #13
                                    RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-22-08 03:33 PM, #14
                                         RE: This car...may be over., Moderatorcs82685, Jun-22-08 03:36 PM, #15
                                         RE: This car...may be over., goalie40, Jun-22-08 05:23 PM, #16
                                         RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-23-08 12:29 AM, #17
                                              RE: This car...may be over., Moderatorteklein, Jun-23-08 03:40 AM, #18
                                                   RE: This car...may be over., Graph-X, Jun-23-08 04:25 AM, #19
                                                   RE: This car...may be over., hazardeclipse, Jun-23-08 04:26 AM, #20
                                                   RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-23-08 05:11 AM, #22
RE: This car...may be over., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-23-08 04:34 AM, #21
RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-23-08 05:48 AM, #23
      RE: This car...may be over., Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-23-08 07:54 AM, #24
           RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-23-08 08:16 AM, #25
                RE: This car...may be over., totaleklipse97, Jun-23-08 08:53 AM, #26
                     RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-23-08 09:01 AM, #27
                          RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-23-08 11:07 AM, #28
                               RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-23-08 11:15 AM, #29
                                    RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-23-08 11:27 AM, #30
                                         RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-23-08 02:12 PM, #31
                                              RE: This car...may be over., foggy45, Jun-23-08 05:20 PM, #32
                                              RE: This car...may be over., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-24-08 12:19 AM, #34
                                              RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-23-08 07:27 PM, #33
                                                   RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-24-08 05:23 AM, #35
                                                        RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-24-08 06:11 AM, #36
                                                             RE: This car...may be over., totaleclipse_05, Jun-24-08 06:46 AM, #37
                                                                  RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-24-08 07:13 AM, #38
                                                                       RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-24-08 08:20 AM, #39
                                                                            RE: This car...may be over., totaleklipse97, Jun-24-08 09:37 AM, #40
                                                                                 RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-24-08 09:47 AM, #41
                                                                                      RE: This car...may be over., TeamDR1665, Jun-24-08 10:16 AM, #42
                                                                                      RE: This car...may be over., djtrickee, Jun-24-08 10:17 AM, #43
                                                                                      RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-24-08 10:35 AM, #44
                                                                                      RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-24-08 12:20 PM, #45
                                                                                      RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-24-08 12:53 PM, #46
                                                                                           RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-24-08 02:13 PM, #47
                                                                                           RE: This car...may be over., totaleklipse97, Jun-24-08 03:22 PM, #48
                                                                                                RE: This car...may be over., slowmitsu, Jun-24-08 03:42 PM, #49
                                                                                                     RE: This car...may be over., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-25-08 04:58 AM, #50
                                                                                                          RE: This car...may be over., Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-27-08 04:28 AM, #51

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-22-08 04:25 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34052, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 0

you make no sense......i wont fix my car but i will buy another and spend 3x the cash to build that one. Your an idiot Mike! A spoiled little shit. Dig your head out of your ass and fix it. Fuck it, build a 2.4 for it. The sun doesn't shine up the same hogs ass everyday....remember that.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 04:32 AM
6314 posts,
#34053, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
you make no sense......i wont fix my car but i will buy another and spend 3x the cash to build that one. Your an idiot Mike! A spoiled little shit. Dig your head out of your ass and fix it. Fuck it, build a 2.4 for it. The sun doesn't shine up the same hogs ass everyday....remember that.

You are right, I dont make any sense. But it has been one thing after the other with this fucking thing and I am tired of it.

If its a ring, it could be a gonner.

Unless someone is willing to come down and help me yank the motor out, It will probably be sold.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

foggy45Jun-22-08 04:40 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#34054, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 1

trade ya mine straight across
i think mine has 108k, but i can double check if you really want

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

burntheblobsJun-22-08 05:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#34056, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 3

I totally understand, but like everyone said, you'd be an idiot to trade your car for another dsm. If your sick and tired or maintaining a car like that, then get something more reliable.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 06:27 AM
6314 posts,
#34057, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by burntheblobs
I totally understand, but like everyone said, you'd be an idiot to trade your car for another dsm. If your sick and tired or maintaining a car like that, then get something more reliable.

I am not worried about a reliable car, I have a daily driver.

Problem is, seems like everytime I try to drive this hog, something goes wrong and it costs more and more money.

Yes, I know, thats all part of having a car like this, shit happens all the time and you just gotta keep forking it out.

I guess I am just frustrated, spent all winter rebuilding shit and getting it ready for big numbers this year, finally get it going and something else happens, more down time.

I guess I should just take it in the ass if it is indeed a blown ring, and just fix the other oring leak at the bedplate while its out and then have no more worries huh. I would be stupid to just sell something that I have millions of hours and sweat into just because of a $200 part that went bad. Who knows, it may not even be a ring, could just be im building too much pressure in the valve cover and pushed out all the oil out of the valve cover.

I am going to either get a turbo check valve/pcv in there and run a catch can, or just cap off the hose going to the valve cover, and cap off the valve cover itself to elimate any pressure from the intake manifold going into the valve cover period. I have two options there to choose from.

God I am hoping its not the rings though

I am also just going to elimate the stock oil pressure sender, I swear, it seems as if oil blew right through the sensor and right out of the harness end of that sender, if that is the case, which I think I have indeed read about on here before hapening, I will just cap that fucker off since I do have a seperate oil pressure gauge.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

djtrickeeJun-22-08 06:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34058, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 5

Sell it.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

totaleklipse97Jun-22-08 09:16 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#34059, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 6

ha the 2gnt dyno curse! Told ya..

sorry but ya know it happens to most people here. At some point they get sick of dealing with the car and want to sell it. Don't, just keep it on the back burner for a while and you will come back around to it. Some of us just take longer than others.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 10:28 AM
6314 posts,
#34060, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 6
Jun-22-08 12:50 PM by eclipse982nrRST

Originally posted by djtrickee
Sell it.

http://imageshack.us>
[/

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

djtrickeeJun-22-08 12:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34061, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 8
Jun-22-08 01:28 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by djtrickee Sell it.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_qutV5ICD4BNAKjzbkF/SIG=126ae3ead/EXP=1214252846/**http%3A//

Internet FAIL.

Edit:
Is that your Megasquirt tuner?

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

TeamDR1665Jun-22-08 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#34062, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 9

Seriously. All that money and effort into things and you know you're missing the bedplate o-ring? C'mon, Mike.

eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 02:47 PM
6314 posts,
#34063, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by DR1665
Seriously. All that money and effort into things and you know you're missing the bedplate o-ring? C'mon, Mike.

May be there, but it is not the right one, I know that unless it is just 'leaking'

I guess it isnt so bad even if it is a ringland, since I could fix that leak while I am at it.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTJun-22-08 02:52 PM
6314 posts,
#34064, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by djtrickee Sell it.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_qutV5ICD4BNAKjzbkF/SIG=126ae3ead/EXP=1214252846/**http%3A//
Internet FAIL. Edit: Is that your Megasquirt tuner?

No, dork. I wish I could meet you some day. I can only picture in my head what you look like. Some nerd that hides behind a computer screen all day looking at kiddie porn and harassing young 10 year old girls in chat rooms. Then when it gets dark, you hop in your car and turn on your neons that switch from 100 different colors with a paper bag full of jolly ranchers driving around looking for young males playing in their front yards to trick them to get into your car and then bring them home, and go into your 'secret' room.

If you dont have anything worthy to say, go fuck yourself.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-22-08 02:58 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#34065, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 12

pot, this is kettle.

djtrickeeJun-22-08 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34066, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 12
Jun-22-08 03:39 PM by djtrickee

blah blah blah. Waaah.

Gimme a break, you come on here asking for pity points? But can't take a joke? Not our fault you can't tune a car, nor find someone competent to do it for you. If that's the case then don't announce it on the intarweb! Sorry your car doesn't work, but gimme a break. You don't even know what's wrong with it but expect everyone here to shed a tear since now you have spent all this time and money on a widebody candy colored paperweight?
Here's a hint... WE ALL SPEND MONEY & TIME. It's what makes it a hobby and a passion and CUSTOM.

So, ya, sell it... chump.

EDIT:
Here found a better ride for ya.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

Moderatorcs82685Jun-22-08 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#34067, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 14

You know you can't sell it because you will always kick your self in the ass down the road for not getting to run correctly and strongly. Just remember what happened to whoever the hell that was with the stillen front, molded sides and rear, blue/grayish pearl paint that sold it to some girl who crashed the fucking thing a month later. Could you really be happy if someone did that to the car you put all that time and money into?

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

goalie40Jun-22-08 05:23 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#34068, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 15

you know why you will not sell it.

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm pssssssssssssstt

THATS FUCKING WHY.

I picked up my GST as a DD. In October, A week ago I got her to run well at 16psi 10 fucking months.

I know how you feel on the little stuff. I swapped plugs a few weeks ago went for a test drive. On the test drive I snapped my oil feed for the turbo. Dumped almost all my oil. Stupid luck I almost lost the engine. Thank god I only went around the block.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

eclipse982nrRSTJun-23-08 12:29 AM
6314 posts,
#34069, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 14
Jun-23-08 01:52 AM by eclipse982nrRST

EDIT:

Good news, not a ring. Compression was 165, 165, 165, 170.

Cylinder #4 was full of oil on top the plug, possible bad valve cover gasket o ring in there.

Looks as if the cause of the oil up top could have been the PCV system. Going to go ahead and cap off the PCV at the valve cover and the back of the intake manifold and eliminate it all. Going to get a catch can from Summit tonight, and run that to the intake side of the breather on the valve cover.

Then I am going to eliminate the factory OP sender, since all that thing does is leak on me anyways.

Cheers. And I will apologize to Chris for being a jerk, although he is a jerk everyday. I am happy now, sorry everyone.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratortekleinJun-23-08 03:40 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#34070, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 17

Replace the OPSU.

When they get old they squirt out the back. Its 11 bucks at advance.

Graph-XJun-23-08 04:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#34071, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 18
Jun-23-08 04:36 AM by Graph-X

Oh man. I'm confused.

hazardeclipseJun-23-08 04:26 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#34072, "RE: This car...may be over."

Mike, Did you fuck up again? Jesus... its like an ongoing thing with this guy....

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

RoninEclipse2GJun-23-08 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34074, "RE: This car...may be over."

Originally posted by teklein
Replace the OPSU. When they get old they squirt out the back. Its 11 bucks at advance.

He knows that.

Mike, don't give up. You've put way too much into that car to give up on it (especially when it's a silly little problem)

oh, and if you met Deej, you'd probably like him.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-23-08 04:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#34073, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 0

I possibly blew a ring or cracked a ring land.

JE pistons don't crack, they melt. You're not going to melt a JE running 11.8:1 at 10psi on that turbo, unless your timing map is several shades of retarded.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

eclipse982nrRSTJun-23-08 05:48 AM
6314 posts,
#34075, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST I possibly blew a ring or cracked a ring land.
JE pistons don't crack, they melt. You're not going to melt a JE running 11.8:1 at 10psi on that turbo, unless your timing map is several shades of retarded.

Im 8.8:1, not 11.8.

I am fixing it and I am eliminating the OPSU, since I have bought about 6 of them in 2 years and they all leak, so its getting removed for good.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-23-08 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#34076, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 23

Im 8.8:1, not 11.8.

I think he was talking AFR.

Hang in there Mike. Put it on the backburner for a bit and come back to it if you have to.

I contributed to the Wiki.

eclipse982nrRSTJun-23-08 08:16 AM
6314 posts,
#34077, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST Im 8.8:1, not 11.8.
I think he was talking AFR. Hang in there Mike. Put it on the backburner for a bit and come back to it if you have to.

oh, lol. its getting fixed today/tomorrow and hoping to be back on the streets tuning wednesday again!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

totaleklipse97Jun-23-08 08:53 AM
3589 posts,
#34080, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 25

Fucking internet drama queen... sell it and buy a hyundai. =) I wish the chat smilies worked here.. you would deserve the violin playing one.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

RoninEclipse2GJun-23-08 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34081, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Fucking internet drama queen... sell it and buy a hyundai. =) I wish the chat smilies worked here.. you would deserve the violin playing one.

you mean this one?

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

slowmitsuJun-23-08 11:07 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#34083, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 27

Something about vertical door hinges makes me laugh at all of this.

_______

BPU'd skittle

djtrickeeJun-23-08 11:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34084, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by slowmitsu
Something about vertical door hinges makes me laugh at all of this.

Oh shit.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

slowmitsuJun-23-08 11:27 AM
343 posts,
#34086, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by slowmitsu Something about vertical door hinges makes me laugh at all of this.
Oh shit.

forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=72657&page=112?

_______

BPU'd skittle

eclipse982nrRSTJun-23-08 02:12 PM
6314 posts,
#34089, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by slowmitsu Something about vertical door hinges makes me laugh at all of this.
Oh shit.
forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=72657&page=112?

OH MY GOD, THATS SOOOOO FUNNY.

Oh well, I will let you try and get your 2 seconds of fame in since that is what your trying to do, is be funny.

You bring back a 4 year old thread that everyone and their moms has already laughed at over and over including me and not to mention, a thread that you sir, WERENT even a member here when it was even posted.

Oh well, its all gravy, the car has been fixed and getting ready to whip some ass again. You goof balls are the one's who actually fire me up to fix my shit and make it better and stronger. But hell, when I get the numbers, dont bother to say a damn word, because its not welcome from me.

However, thanks for everyone's support anyway's. Glad to see there are still a ton of cool/worthy people here in this awesome community and site. Always have atleast one turd though

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

foggy45Jun-23-08 05:20 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#34090, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 31

so your not gonna trade me cars then?
bummer
i guess ill go back to cheering you on then hahah

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

eclipse982nrRSTJun-24-08 12:19 AM
6314 posts,
#34095, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by foggy45
so your not gonna trade me cars then? bummer i guess ill go back to cheering you on then hahah

Why I would trade you?

You have some badass idea's that you were just talking about not too long ago that you were going to do or attempt.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

slowmitsuJun-23-08 07:27 PM
343 posts,
#34094, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 31
Jun-23-08 09:10 PM by slowmitsu

Oh well, I will let you try and get your 2 seconds of fame in since that is what your trying to do, is be funny. You bring back a 4 year old thread that everyone and their moms has already laughed at over and over including me and not to mention, a thread that you sir, WERENT even a member here when it was even posted.

You're funny, Mike.

Edit: Why don't you just calm the fuck down. Beer exists for this very reason.

And I've been posting on this board for quite some time. Long enough to see that train wreck of a thread 1st hand.

_______

BPU'd skittle

djtrickeeJun-24-08 05:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34097, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 33

I want a lambo hinge valve cover? Can you make me one of those?

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

RoninEclipse2GJun-24-08 06:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34100, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 35
Jun-24-08 06:12 AM by RoninEclipse2G

I want a lambo hinge valve cover? Can you make me one of those?

OOH! I want one too /sarcasm

Erik P.

totaleclipse_05Jun-24-08 06:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#34101, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 36

I never had gotten a chance to read the lambo door thread, thanks for posting lol.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

RoninEclipse2GJun-24-08 07:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34102, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 37

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
I never had gotten a chance to read the lambo door thread, thanks for posting lol.

WOW, I'm surprised Mike's still around after that. good to see you wised up man.

am I one of the few that didn't come on here and start spouting off like a retard? oh wait, that ~2 years of lurking before I actually signed up and started posting might have something to do with it

Erik P.

djtrickeeJun-24-08 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34104, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 38
Jun-24-08 10:16 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05 I never had gotten a chance to read the lambo door thread, thanks for posting lol.
WOW, I'm surprised Mike's still around after that. good to see you wised up man.

Mike is a changed man. As you can all see that was his first major I FUCKED UP! moment. hahahaaha.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

totaleklipse97Jun-24-08 09:37 AM
3589 posts,
#34111, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 39

Sometimes I think all of you have a sandy vagina. Or quite possibly you just enjoy being the sand in someone elses vag. As in, you just love to annoy the fuck out of someone while they are getting screwed. Mike, just fix the damn car and get it on the dyno. The rest of you, well.. you'll always be douchebags for some reason or another, just stop making Mike cry today.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

slowmitsuJun-24-08 09:47 AM
343 posts,
#34112, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 40

The rest of you, well.. you'll always be douchebags for some reason or another, just stop making Mike cry today.

Isn't that what the internet is for?

_______

BPU'd skittle

TeamDR1665Jun-24-08 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#34113, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 41
Jun-24-08 10:17 AM by DR1665

You're a bad man.

And I've seen deej. He looks a lot like this...

djtrickeeJun-24-08 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#34114, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 42

And I've seen deej. He looks a lot like this... http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/libertas/wp-content/v655555.jp g

That is awesome.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

RoninEclipse2GJun-24-08 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34117, "RE: This car...may be over."

And I've seen deej. He looks a lot like this... http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/ libertas/wp-content/v655555.jpg

it's pretty close, the eyes are a little off, needs more pure evil

Erik P.

slowmitsuJun-24-08 12:20 PM
343 posts,
#34120, "RE: This car...may be over."

Originally posted by slowmitsu Isn't that what the internet is for?
You're a bad man.

I don't see anyone here refuting that fact.

_______

BPU'd skittle

RoninEclipse2GJun-24-08 12:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34124, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 41
Jun-24-08 12:53 PM by RoninEclipse2G

Originally posted by totaleklipse97 The rest of you, well.. you'll always be douchebags for some reason or another, just stop making Mike cry today.

Bitch Please.

2GNT'ers are tame compared to some of the forums I've been on. The Subaru forums have threads that make mike's Lambo hinge thread look like a couple of good drinking buddies giving eachother a hard time. they take flaming the shit talking newbies to a completely different level.

Erik P.

slowmitsuJun-24-08 02:13 PM
343 posts,
#34129, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 46

Bitch Please.

_______

BPU'd skittle

totaleklipse97Jun-24-08 03:22 PM
3589 posts,
#34130, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 46

Originally posted by totaleklipse97 The rest of you, well.. you'll always be douchebags for some reason or another, just stop making Mike cry today.
Bitch Please. 2GNT'ers are tame compared to some of the forums I've been on. The Subaru forums have threads that make mike's Lambo hinge thread look like a couple of good drinking buddies giving eachother a hard time. they take flaming the shit talking newbies to a completely different level.

Oh no you didn't!!

Link or it didn't happen.. (internet rules)

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

slowmitsuJun-24-08 03:42 PM
343 posts,
#34132, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 48

Bitch Please. 2GNT'ers are tame compared to some of the forums I've been on. The Subaru forums have threads that make mike's Lambo hinge thread look like a couple of good drinking buddies giving eachother a hard time. they take flaming the shit talking newbies to a completely different level.
Oh no you didn't!! Link or it didn't happen.. (internet rules)

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/

The Off-Topic section. Plenty worse out there though.

_______

BPU'd skittle

RoninEclipse2GJun-25-08 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#34137, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 49

Oh no you didn't!! Link or it didn't happen.. (internet rules)
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/ The Off-Topic section. Plenty worse out there though.

nasioc is fairly rough.

I'd link to AWDPirates.net but you have to register to see their offtopic (the Poop Deck) those guys can be ruthless.

Erik P.

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-27-08 04:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#34216, "RE: This car...may be over."
In response to Reply # 50

So what it really comes down to is...you need to get this car running good and bring it to the Shootout this year!

I contributed to the Wiki.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #34051 Previous topic | Next topic