Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200
View in linear mode

Subject: "Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-26-07 03:00 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29200, "Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
Nov-26-07 03:00 PM by eclipse982nrRST

I am curious to see what all you guys are getting your girlfriends or wife's for Christmas this year. I need some idea's, haha. Every year I just get her some jewelry and its getting old. She has over $6k on her fingers and around her neck now and I am tired of plain ass jewelry anymore, and actually, I think she is too! I want to get her something nice but not too much money. Now that we have our son's first x-mas this year, we both agreed to just spend about 50-100 bucks on each other and then the rest of the budget on the little guy. So, throw in some input of what your getting your bitches

And for the record, just because I love this picture, here is our x-mas cards this year... its my boy, Landon !!!!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:15 PM, #1
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-26-07 03:48 PM, #7
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:57 PM, #8
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-27-07 06:16 AM, #23
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, 2GeclipseRS, Nov-26-07 03:18 PM, #2
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-26-07 03:21 PM, #3
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:26 PM, #4
      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ScreaminE, Nov-26-07 03:42 PM, #5
      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, 2GeclipseRS, Nov-26-07 03:45 PM, #6
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, lild14, Nov-26-07 04:07 PM, #9
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 04:09 PM, #10
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Nightfall, Nov-26-07 04:22 PM, #12
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-26-07 04:15 PM, #11
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 05:03 PM, #13
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Nov-26-07 05:24 PM, #15
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-26-07 05:23 PM, #14
                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, RSClipse9d7, Nov-26-07 05:41 PM, #16
                          RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, shuwa29, Nov-26-07 06:15 PM, #17
                               RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-27-07 12:00 AM, #18
                                    RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-27-07 12:39 AM, #19
                                         RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-27-07 01:03 AM, #20
                                              RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatormicyek, Nov-27-07 01:18 AM, #21
                                                   RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, slowmitsu, Nov-27-07 02:25 AM, #22
                                                        RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, djtrickee, Nov-27-07 06:38 AM, #24
                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, goalie40, Nov-27-07 08:37 AM, #25
                                                                  RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Fallen4ng31, Nov-27-07 08:42 AM, #26
                                                                       RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-27-07 12:36 PM, #27
                                                                            RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ModeratorVX100, Nov-27-07 03:00 PM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-28-07 04:31 PM, #29
                                                                                      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ashaleenicole, Nov-28-07 05:08 PM, #30
                                                                                           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-28-07 05:15 PM, #31
                                                                                                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ashaleenicole, Nov-28-07 05:37 PM, #32
                                                                                                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-28-07 07:12 PM, #33
                                                                                                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-28-07 11:24 PM, #34
                                                                                                          RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-29-07 01:35 AM, #35
                                                                                                               RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-04-07 10:55 AM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, noboost, Dec-04-07 12:44 PM, #37
                                                                                                                         RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 07:23 AM, #38
                                                                                                                              RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-05-07 11:56 AM, #39
                                                                                                                                   RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 12:12 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                        RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-05-07 04:01 PM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 04:16 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-05-07 04:34 PM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 04:54 PM, #44
                                                                                                                                             haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-06-07 03:29 PM, #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., noboost, Dec-07-07 07:35 AM, #46
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., 2GeclipseRS, Dec-08-07 02:08 PM, #47
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Diceman19, Dec-10-07 06:54 AM, #48
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Jen, Dec-10-07 02:48 PM, #49
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-10-07 02:54 PM, #50
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Jen, Dec-10-07 03:02 PM, #51
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-10-07 03:56 PM, #52

edxmonNov-26-07 03:15 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29202, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-26-07 03:16 PM by edxmon

Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves.

E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it.

Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations

P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTNov-26-07 03:48 PM
6314 posts,
#29212, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by edxmon
Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves. E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it. Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too

How come I see no scarfs on that site ???

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

edxmonNov-26-07 03:57 PM
1006 posts,
#29213, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by edxmon Well I don't know how much higher the expectations of a wife a re compared to a GF, but when I really like who I'm seeing, I get them something personalized, or something that they would never buy for themlselves. E.g.: A scarf with her name embroidered on it. Something she will constantly use and enjoy will give you the opportunity to remind her how thoughful you were/can be in strategic situations P.S.: www.pajamagram.com , fits the agreed price range too
How come I see no scarfs on that site ???

Oops sorry Mike, they call it "Cuddle Wrap" and its an over sized scarf, so thats what I call it here is what I bought last year though : Personalized "Cuddle Wrap"

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-27-07 06:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29235, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 1

www.pajamagram.com

Perfect! i think I know what my girl is gonna get.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

2GeclipseRSNov-26-07 03:18 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#29203, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-26-07 03:19 PM by 2GeclipseRS

Cute kid.

Pajama gram? Edit: that's 2 for 2. Edxmon posted it 3 minutes before me. Lol.

Do you listen to those little "i would like" hints any?

I sure do.

My girl is getting the 'blind melon' cd she wanted, a pair of all-white converses she can doodle on, and some stuff for her fishtank. Ofcourse, i have to include the touchy-feely x-mas card to top things off. She likes etnies so maybe i'll get her an etnies visor beanie or something. Before the questions start, my gf just turned 25 and is down with extreme sports, real punk rock and is just getting her feet wet with the tuning world. I haven't taken her out to the track yet but i think it would be cool dating a girl who can actually change her own oil and program an s-afc.....

I might be putting a little too much into this post but i believe alot of guys brain-fart and panic when it comes to getting gifts for the ones they love. Nobody knows your girl better than you, that's if you listen like you should.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

eclipse_99rsNov-26-07 03:21 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#29204, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 2

A donkey punch!

myspace.com/coastiecobb

edxmonNov-26-07 03:26 PM
1006 posts,
#29206, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Cute kid. Pajama gram? Edit: that's 2 for 2. Edxmon posted it 3 minutes before me. Lol. Do you listen to those little "i would like" hints any? I sure do. My girl is getting the 'blind melon' cd she wanted, a pair of all-white converses she can doodle on, and some stuff for her fishtank. Ofcourse, i have to include the touchy-feely x-mas card to top things off. She likes etnies so maybe i'll get her an etnies visor beanie or something. Before the questions start, my gf just turned 25 and is down with extreme sports, real punk rock and is just getting her feet wet with the tuning world. I haven't taken her out to the track yet but i think it would be cool dating a girl who can actually change her own oil and program an s-afc..... I might be putting a little too much into this post but i believe alot of guys brain-fart and panic when it comes to getting gifts for the ones they love. Nobody knows your girl better than you, that's if you listen like you should.

Hahaha sorry bro. But this is the second time I do this? When did I do it before this? Pajamagram.com rocks though

Originally posted by ez

ScreaminENov-26-07 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#29209, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 4

Aint buying shit for the first time in 4 years!!!

It's great!

2GeclipseRSNov-26-07 03:45 PM
781 posts,
#29211, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 4

Edxmon, i posted "pajama gram?" at around the same time you did. I just type slower.

Me posting it + you posting it = 2 pajama gram posts.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

lild14Nov-26-07 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#29214, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 6

a good hearty breakfast....sausage, two eggs and glass of milk

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

edxmonNov-26-07 04:09 PM
1006 posts,
#29215, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by lild14

I think I know what you mean, but how is that a present to HER?

Originally posted by ez

NightfallNov-26-07 04:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#29217, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 9
Nov-26-07 04:22 PM by Nightfall

Originally posted by lild14

LOL!

You could get her one of those digital picture frames and load it with some pictures you know she'll really like.

Moderatorcs82685Nov-26-07 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#29216, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-26-07 04:17 PM by cs82685

Not spending a ton but have some good ideas...

broadway play (not really an option for most here, but we're close enough to the city and neither of us has ever been, we're supposed to go next week but this fuckin stage hand strike is still busting that problem)

gift certificate to a NICE restaurant she's been wanting to go to

I'll have to try pajamagram some time I think

Also thought about getting her something decorative like a piece of art or something for when we get a place

I'll also go the way of edxmon. Something thoughtful, doesn't have to be expensive, just thoughtful. A couple years ago I got her a nice picture of the two of us framed and had edited the photo with some saying

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

edxmonNov-26-07 05:03 PM
1006 posts,
#29219, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by cs82685
I'll also go the way of edxmon...

Quoted just in case it never happens again

Originally posted by ez

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Nov-26-07 05:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#29221, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 13

an xbox 360 with steering wheel package...my right hand will love that.

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

eclipse_99rsNov-26-07 05:23 PM
2659 posts,
#29220, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 11

Not spending a ton but have some good ideas... broadway play (not really an option for most here, but we're close enough to the city and neither of us has ever been, we're supposed to go next week but this fuckin stage hand strike is still busting that problem) gift certificate to a NICE restaurant she's been wanting to go to I'll have to try pajamagram some time I think Also thought about getting her something decorative like a piece of art or something for when we get a place I'll also go the way of edxmon. Something thoughtful, doesn't have to be expensive, just thoughtful. A couple years ago I got her a nice picture of the two of us framed and had edited the photo with some saying

Get tickets to Wicked, Anyways I was very skeptical about going to the play but was very impressed with the show.

I'll probably get my girl some cloths and some jewelry.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

RSClipse9d7Nov-26-07 05:41 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#29222, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 14

I'm not dating anyone, but just started hanging out with a girl about a month ago. There is some potential there, and she got my something for my birthday. I was thinking one of those digital picture frames as well.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

shuwa29Nov-26-07 06:15 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#29223, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 16

i didn't think about the digital picture frame. i know she is wanting another ipod since hers crapped out and i use mine for riding (she hates it). so besides an ipod and car adapter, i know probably another singstar game (pretty cool actually, for the ps2/ps3) and of course something special since it'll be my last time being home for a while. so i want it to be as meaningful as possible.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-27-07 12:00 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#29224, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 17

6k on her hand.....your a fucking cheap ass mike. She should divorce your ass and take that per month.

I just started dating a girl and will prolly get her a warm glass of suckmycock. Seriously thinking about getting her a nice 3/4 length leather coat, she doesnt have a nice leather coat to go out in. Not sure what else. I do like the digital picture frames.

Terry

eclipse982nrRSTNov-27-07 12:39 AM
6314 posts,
#29226, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
6k on her hand.....your a fucking cheap ass mike. She should divorce your ass and take that per month. I just started dating a girl and will prolly get her a warm glass of suckmycock.

HAHA, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Moderatorcs82685Nov-27-07 01:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#29227, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by eclipse_99rs
Get tickets to Wicked,

Exactly the show she wants to see

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon 6k on her hand.....your a fucking cheap ass mike. She should divorce your ass and take that per month. I just started dating a girl and will prolly get her a warm glass of suckmycock.
HAHA, lol.

LMAO

ModeratormicyekNov-27-07 01:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#29228, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 20

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

slowmitsuNov-27-07 02:25 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#29231, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 21

A big fat bowl of nothing.

_______

BPU'd skittle

djtrickeeNov-27-07 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#29238, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 22
Nov-27-07 06:43 AM by djtrickee

My chick is getting a new 418 windsor stroker for the '59 fairlane.

.030 over with weisco 10.0-1 blower/nitrous pistons. scat 6.2 h-beam rods with floating pins.hawks 4.10 stroke crank ,std. ford main and 2.1 rod.

I might even help her to install it.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

goalie40Nov-27-07 08:37 AM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#29244, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 24

well
2004 a 200 year old vase pretty cool
2005 an ipod
2006 a parrot still the best ever he is cool talks tells me i suck stuff like that
2007 ? a coach purse she has been asking for almost 4 years now

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

Fallen4ng31Nov-27-07 08:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#29245, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 25
Nov-27-07 08:43 AM by Fallen4ng31

A new hood, bumper and headlights for the Saturn...She rear-ended a truck yesterday.
*sigh*
Beyond that, I got nothin'.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

ModeratorbullettdsmNov-27-07 12:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#29255, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 26

She's getting ME, nobody could ask for more.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

ModeratorVX100Nov-27-07 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#29264, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 27

Our civil ceremony anniversary is coming up AND her birthday in the beginning of January, so she is getting a good deal of presents. I am getting her a nice gold cross with a sapphire in it for the anniversary. As for her birthday, a new bike (she's european, they love their bikes), and for christmas she gave me a list of goodies, so she is getting some CDs, a few other things,

and a nice sweater she really wanted, which in order to get I had to brave standing in line ALONE at a chick clothing store in the mall for 15 minutes on black friday! I almost didn't make it out of there with my testosterone in tact

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

eclipse_99rsNov-28-07 04:31 PM
2659 posts,
#29309, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by VX100
Our civil ceremony anniversary is coming up AND her birthday in the beginning of January, so she is getting a good deal of presents. I am getting her a nice gold cross with a sapphire in it for the anniversary. As for her birthday, a new bike (she's european, they love their bikes), and for christmas she gave me a list of goodies, so she is getting some CDs, a few other things, and a nice sweater she really wanted, which in order to get I had to brave standing in line ALONE at a chick clothing store in the mall for 15 minutes on black friday! I almost didn't make it out of there with my testosterone in tact

Haha I am going to do the same thing this friday, My GF wants a nice sweater and i'm gonna have to man up.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

ashaleenicoleNov-28-07 05:08 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#29317, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 29

You guys are hilarious! Lol..

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

edxmonNov-28-07 05:15 PM
1006 posts,
#29318, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 30
Nov-28-07 05:17 PM by edxmon

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
You guys are hilarious! Lol..

This is usefull information. I say we make it a sticky, or add it to the wiki

Originally posted by ez

ashaleenicoleNov-28-07 05:37 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#29320, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 31
Nov-28-07 05:38 PM by ashaleenicole

Lol. My apologies.

Okay well from a woman's point of view....

Donkey punches, nothing, and warm glasses of suckmycock are not very good ideas.

Gift certificates are only good if they are very thoughtful, or a spa day or something. Restaurant gift certificates can be okay, it would be better to just take her somewhere like that for a birthday.

Digital photo frames are great! Its always good to give someone an experience, like play tickets, concert tickets, etc... like you guys mentioned...

Im proud.

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

eclipse_99rsNov-28-07 07:12 PM
2659 posts,
#29325, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 32

Lol. My apologies. Okay well from a woman's point of view.... Donkey punches, nothing, and warm glasses of suckmycock are not very good ideas. Gift certificates are only good if they are very thoughtful, or a spa day or something. Restaurant gift certificates can be okay, it would be better to just take her somewhere like that for a birthday. Digital photo frames are great! Its always good to give someone an experience, like play tickets, concert tickets, etc... like you guys mentioned... Im proud.

So Donkey Punches are out of the question?

myspace.com/coastiecobb

ModeratorbullettdsmNov-28-07 11:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#29326, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 32
Nov-28-07 11:26 PM by bullettdsm

Donkey punches, nothing, and warm glasses of suckmycock are not very good ideas. .

Dammit! Now what?

Edit: Oh wait. I just got an idea, for real (that she wants)! One of those idiot Garmin things. She loves those.

Ah yes, winner!!

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

eclipse982nrRSTNov-29-07 01:35 AM
6314 posts,
#29329, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by ashaleenicole Donkey punches, nothing, and warm glasses of suckmycock are not very good ideas. .
Dammit! Now what?

Fuck, I dont know!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

edxmonDec-04-07 10:55 AM
1006 posts,
#29529, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 35
Dec-04-07 10:55 AM by edxmon

Any one order anything yet? Time is running out (if you want to get it in time), and I still can't decide if I should get her something

Originally posted by ez

noboostDec-04-07 12:44 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2007
6 posts,
#29542, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 36

It's a selfish thing though. Chicks look better without skin grafts.
(ps- don't worry, the leathers come in black)

edxmonDec-05-07 07:23 AM
1006 posts,
#29571, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 37

We'll I just confirmed my order from Pajamagram.com. I was going to get her something else, but I have more people to buy presents for

Originally posted by ez

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-05-07 11:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29594, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 38

We'll I just confirmed my order from Pajamagram.com. I was going to get her something else, but I have more people to buy presents for

Mine got here today. Embroidered, with her name, $80-ish shipped.

That and a $50 Macy's gift card is all she's gettin'.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

edxmonDec-05-07 12:12 PM
1006 posts,
#29595, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 39

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by edxmon We'll I just confirmed my order from Pajamagram.com. I was going to get her something else, but I have more people to buy presents for
Mine got here today. Embroidered, with her name, $80-ish shipped. That and a $50 Macy's gift card is all she's gettin'.

What you get her Dino? I got the "Cuddle Wrap" with her name embroidered on it. Got free shipping though? I feel a little guilty because it's the same thing I got the chick I was seeing last time during Xmas... Got "it" done tough This present delivers.

Originally posted by ez

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-05-07 04:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29603, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 40

http://www.pajamagram.com/cambridgeforher.html

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

edxmonDec-05-07 04:16 PM
1006 posts,
#29608, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 41
Dec-05-07 04:17 PM by edxmon

Very nice. Glad to see my suggestions are useful.

My girl doesn't wear that much when she sleeps... she's already let me know

Originally posted by ez

Moderatorcs82685Dec-05-07 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#29610, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 42

http://www.pajamagram.com/reddropseatpajamasforwomen.html

^dropseats for buttsecks LOL

edxmonDec-05-07 04:54 PM
1006 posts,
#29612, "RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?"
In response to Reply # 43
Dec-05-07 04:55 PM by edxmon

http://www.pajamagram.com/reddropseatpajamasforwomen.html ^dropseats for buttsecks LOL

Fuck... I should have seriously gotten her that... meh, she'll like it either way... I hope.

Have the flap embroidered: All Ur Buttseks Are Belong to Me or < Your name here > Parking Only, etc. The options are limitless!

Originally posted by ez

eclipse982nrRSTDec-06-07 03:29 PM
6314 posts,
#29637, "haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 44

Well after contemplating for weeks what to get her. I came up with one thing only. She has been complaining that she needs a bigger SUV for about a year now. We have a 02 Chevy Blazer 4x4, but since we have a little guy now, when we travel, we can only get one other person in the car. She wants to get atleast 2 more, lol. So I am trading in the Focus which is what I drive now and I bought her a brand new 2008 Tahoe 4x4. I had this built and is yet to be delivered. It will be here 4 days before Christmas. She has no idea. All paper work was signed today and the truck has been ordered!!!! Here is a pic of the new body style Tahoe's for anyone who hasnt seen them.

For the wheels, I got the ones on the far left. The just the upgraded LTZ 20" Chrome's.

On the car, Instead of all the chrome, since I am not a fan of all the bling bling, I went with black mirrors, and black door handles. I kept the chrome grille since thats all they offer, and upgraded the wheels and I got the GM upgraded exhaust system. I got an awesome deal on this truck since I work for GM and got a HUGE discount and it was Chevy Truck month so I got a ton of rebates. Extra;s I got were OE remote start, navigation, rear back up camera , onstar, auto 4x4 and black leather.

Anyway, I am excited as all fuck to roll this bitch up my driveway with the big Lexus bow on it Christmas.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

noboostDec-07-07 07:35 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2007
6 posts,
#29655, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 45

Wow. You win.

Hope she appreciates it like she should.

2GeclipseRSDec-08-07 02:08 PM
781 posts,
#29699, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 46

Well, i scratched my x-mas ideas for the lady. She really, really wants a guitar so i guess i'll get her a fender, a pedal, an amp and some really good headphones..... Sure, it'll be expensive and i'll have to endure hearing her learning to play but i'm thinking of the big picture. Her love of music + her first guitar comming from me = I'm so leet. Chea.

She better fucking enjoy/use it or i'm going to be so pissed.

Diceman19Dec-10-07 06:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#29723, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 47
Dec-10-07 06:55 AM by Diceman19

anyone who thinks they need one of the bigger SUV's known to man to tote around a kid needs a head check.

QUICK HON, GET THE EXCURSION, we just had a baby.

JenDec-10-07 02:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#29733, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 48

Originally posted by Diceman19
anyone who thinks they need one of the bigger SUV's known to man to tote around a kid needs a head check. QUICK HON, GET THE EXCURSION, we just had a baby.

So true

Kids are small.....

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

eclipse982nrRSTDec-10-07 02:54 PM
6314 posts,
#29734, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 49

Originally posted by Jen
Originally posted by Diceman19 anyone who thinks they need one of the bigger SUV's known to man to tote around a kid needs a head check. QUICK HON, GET THE EXCURSION, we just had a baby.
So true Kids are small.....

Like I posted above, we travel with people in our cars A LOT, thats why we tended to get a larger vehicle, not because we have a small 8 month old baby guys, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

JenDec-10-07 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#29735, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 50

Travel + big ass SUV? What are you thinking?

Just giving you a hard time

eclipse982nrRSTDec-10-07 03:56 PM
6314 posts,
#29737, "RE: haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to Reply # 51

Originally posted by Jen
Travel + big ass SUV? What are you thinking? Just giving you a hard time

Yes I know. We travel a lot with my mom and dad and my sister too because she and her husband have a 5 month old daughter. This Tahoe suits our needs perfectly. Plus, its a FlexFuel vehicle so gas mileage isnt 'that' bad

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200 Previous topic | Next topic