Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12344
View in linear mode

Subject: "best gas station visit EVAR" Previous topic | Next topic
kelvinb1Jul-17-06 11:35 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12344, "best gas station visit EVAR"
Jul-17-06 11:36 AM by kelvinb1

and of all drivers....it was a.......

:brokeoff

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: best gas station visit EVAR, CopperEclipse96, Jul-17-06 11:39 AM, #1
RE: best gas station visit EVAR, WIDECLIPSE, Jul-17-06 11:42 AM, #2
      RE: best gas station visit EVAR, Keith2172, Jul-17-06 12:29 PM, #3
           RE: best gas station visit EVAR, MCubed45, Jul-17-06 01:34 PM, #4
                RE: best gas station visit EVAR, slowmitsu, Jul-17-06 04:09 PM, #5
                     RE: best gas station visit EVAR, EclipseTenzoR, Jul-17-06 04:22 PM, #6
                          RE: best gas station visit EVAR, CarbonFiberRST, Jul-17-06 05:24 PM, #7
                          RE: best gas station visit EVAR, slowmitsu, Jul-17-06 05:57 PM, #8
                          RE: best gas station visit EVAR, Keith2172, Jul-18-06 04:54 AM, #9
                          RE: best gas station visit EVAR, GorkoRacing, Jul-18-06 11:25 AM, #13
                          RE: best gas station visit EVAR, cougar694u, Jul-18-06 06:34 AM, #10
                               RE: best gas station visit EVAR, CarbonFiberRST, Jul-18-06 07:00 AM, #11
                               RE: best gas station visit EVAR, kelvinb1, Jul-18-06 07:22 AM, #12

CopperEclipse96Jul-17-06 11:39 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12345, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 0

NOT A FRONTIER!!!

Oh well, its the base model, no big loss.

LOL what a jackass driver.

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WIDECLIPSEJul-17-06 11:42 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#12346, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-17-06 11:44 AM by WIDECLIPSE

How the hell did the driveshaft fall out?

edit: nm I just saw where the wheel was positioned, lol. That sucks.

-Roman

Keith2172Jul-17-06 12:29 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#12352, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 2

I can see it now... "Honey, you weren't really wanting to keep the truck were you?"

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

MCubed45Jul-17-06 01:34 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#12363, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 3
Jul-17-06 01:34 PM by MCubed45

lol it's a RWD->noWD conversion

well good to know those pole thingies are stuck in there good.

-marc

slowmitsuJul-17-06 04:09 PM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#12372, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 4

Woman driver? Probably. Same thing my girl did with her car and my garage wall.

_______

BPU'd skittle

EclipseTenzoRJul-17-06 04:22 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#12373, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 5

I say thats pretty interesting but not best gas station visit ever. The best gas station visit ever would be the time Josh(SPL Eclipse) was gloating about the time he fucked this good lookin chick who worked at a gas statoin convience store then never returned.. Thats the best. Don't know if any of you guys remember him telling that story.. But that takes the cake.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

CarbonFiberRSTJul-17-06 05:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#12376, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
I say thats pretty interesting but not best gas station visit ever. The best gas station visit ever would be the time Josh(SPL Eclipse) was gloating about the time he fucked this good lookin chick who worked at a gas statoin convience store then never returned.. Thats the best. Don't know if any of you guys remember him telling that story.. But that takes the cake.

I remember that shit.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

slowmitsuJul-17-06 05:57 PM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#12384, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR I say thats pretty interesting but not best gas station visit ever. The best gas station visit ever would be the time Josh(SPL Eclipse) was gloating about the time he fucked this good lookin chick who worked at a gas statoin convience store then never returned.. Thats the best. Don't know if any of you guys remember him telling that story.. But that takes the cake.
I remember that shit.

Yeah. I wonder what the guy is up to.

_______

BPU'd skittle

Keith2172Jul-18-06 04:54 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#12397, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 8

still fuckin convenience store attendents

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

GorkoRacingJul-18-06 11:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#12432, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR I say thats pretty interesting but not best gas station visit ever. The best gas station visit ever would be the time Josh(SPL Eclipse) was gloating about the time he fucked this good lookin chick who worked at a gas statoin convience store then never returned.. Thats the best. Don't know if any of you guys remember him telling that story.. But that takes the cake.
I remember that shit.

I remember that too!!! HILARIOUS... I couldnt remember who it was though. I thought this was gonna be another one of those kinds of visits.

cougar694uJul-18-06 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#12402, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR

I tried to hook up with one a few years ago, gave her my number. Then, like at 5am the next morning...

she called asking if I could come pick she and her kid up from her boyfriends house. There was only a click, nothing had to be said.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

CarbonFiberRSTJul-18-06 07:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#12407, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by cougar694u
I tried to hook up with one a few years ago, gave her my number. Then, like at 5am the next morning... she called asking if I could come pick she and her kid up from her boyfriends house. There was only a click, nothing had to be said.

LMAO Some people...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

kelvinb1Jul-18-06 07:22 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#12410, "RE: best gas station visit EVAR"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by cougar694u
I tried to hook up with one a few years ago, gave her my number. Then, like at 5am the next morning... she called asking if I could come pick she and her kid up from her boyfriends house. There was only a click, nothing had to be said.

wow lmao

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #12344 Previous topic | Next topic