Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9748
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rear end sways like crazy........" Previous topic | Next topic
95ALLmotorFWDMay-31-02 07:13 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9748, "Rear end sways like crazy........"

MY rear end sways liek crazy could this be the problem, Stock rear struts are blown and done, i have tokiko sittin in my room, will this fix it, i have the eibach prokits,

Boostless and loving it!
Way to many mods to list!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

theallpowerfulmeMay-31-02 11:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9749, "RE: Rear end sways like crazy........"
In response to Reply # 0

check rear tire pressue, ought to be close to 40lbs.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amish_EclipseJun-02-02 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#9750, "RE: Rear end sways like crazy........"
In response to Reply # 1

um, tire pressure for 17's in the rear is 34. no eclipse should be running 40lbs of air unless you have 19's

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

BlackVengeJun-02-02 11:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
#9751, "RE: Rear end sways like crazy........"
In response to Reply # 2

change those struts! because they are blown, they dont keep you from bouncing. if the wind grabs a hold of your car, the weight change will cause your ass end to sway. tire pressure could also cause this.

ttyl

Matt
Exile Racing Technologies

TeamicjeclipseJun-02-02 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#9752, "RE: Rear end sways like crazy........"
In response to Reply # 0

the tokicos won't change it much. I have tokicos and pro-kits and my rear end sways a lot too.

Would upper and lower rear strut tower bars help this?

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

theallpowerfulmeJun-02-02 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#9753, "RE: Rear end sways like crazy........"
In response to Reply # 4

lol, sorry, forgot he was running something other than the stock 14's I run. for the 14's pressure should be close to 40 just check the tire placard on the driver's side doorframe.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9748 Previous topic | Next topic