Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9166
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shox.com messed up my order. Questions:" Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511May-04-02 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9166, "Shox.com messed up my order. Questions:"

God damn it, I hate having to deal with customer service when a company messed up.

I ordered tokico illumina's, and they sent me tokico blues.

I ordered their brake pads, and they sent me ones for AWD.

So now i have some questions before I bitch at them on monday.

What's the difference between the blues and the illumina's besides them being more adjustable? How is the ride quality? Because i'm just thinking about getting the money difference back and keeping them to avoid the hassle, but we'll see.

And, I only got brakepads for the front. Does the AWD and 2wd versions use the same front braking system setup?

For now, i will refrain from talking smack about shox.com. I wanna see how they rectify the situation first.

tia

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fast420AMay-04-02 12:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9167, "RE: Shox.com messed up my order. Questions:"
In response to Reply # 0

The AWD brakes are bigger than the standard 2g brakes so the pads are wrong.

I have AGX shocks so I don't know what to tell you to do about those.

As far as yelling at them on monday goes, just remember, the person you are going to talk to probably didn't pick the parts in the warehouse so they didn't mess it up, just remember that. Sorry, thats just the customer service representative in me talking. :-D

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mystic511May-05-02 07:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#9168, "RE: Shox.com messed up my order. Questions:"
In response to Reply # 1

yea, i understand that, I would never really yell at them. It's just my colorful way of saying that i'm going to talk nicely and try to get what I want.. and if i don't, then i'll start with the loudness.

anyone else have any opinions about the tokico blues before i have to call on monday?

tia

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Moderatorsd_eclipseMay-05-02 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#9169, "RE: Shox.com messed up my order. Questions:"
In response to Reply # 2

Personaly I would clear it up and get the Illuminas. My previous set up was with blues. Dont get me wrong they aren't bad at all I just like my illuminas better.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9166 Previous topic | Next topic