Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #905
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ass-end drum conversion to disk?????" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsFeb-23-01 11:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#905, "Ass-end drum conversion to disk?????"

How difficult is it to do this on a 97 RS? Anything special to it?
Thanks

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorVX100Feb-23-01 01:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#906, "someone just completed writing up the conversion"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't remember who, but search all of the messages on the board you'll be able to find out who did

sorry I don't remember who

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.803 @ 86.48 MPH

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSFeb-23-01 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#907, "RE: Ass-end drum conversion to disk?????"
In response to Reply # 0

Deano did the conversion, and I have the parts sitting in my room for when the weather turns warmer. Also Dan at www.allmitsubishi.com has the parts. Search for a string posted by DeanoD titled something like rear disc conversion completed ... or something along those lines.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TeamDeanoDFeb-23-01 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#908, "RE: Ass-end drum conversion to disk?????"
In response to Reply # 0

I e-mailed you a text file that has the information. It includes everything you need to know. The mods section will have this conversion shortly. If you are serious about doing this, I think Dan(allmitsubishi.com) has a complete kit left. Use the search option above to find previous posts.

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #905 Previous topic | Next topic