Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8680
View in linear mode

Subject: "About mounting and balancing....." Previous topic | Next topic
Jarrad GSTApr-16-02 05:06 PM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
118 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8680, "About mounting and balancing....."

Where you think is the best place to get mounting and balancing on my four rims and tires. I heard Sears does it for $25 a tire. Anyone know a good place to do this at?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Teameclipse804Apr-16-02 06:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8681, "RE: About mounting and balancing....."
In response to Reply # 0

I paid 10/each at a discount tire. Try going to smaller chain stores or privately owned places.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amish_EclipseApr-17-02 11:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#8682, "RE: About mounting and balancing....."
In response to Reply # 1

sears is only fair if you buy the tires from them. i work for NTB(same as sears) and if you don't get the tires from us then it's another 12 to mount them. so it would be about 37 dollars per tire. depends on what size you have. anything on a 17" rim or larger and you get a special app balance charge (25) special app also includes tires under a 55 series. if you bring in some tires and want us to mount them then it's another 12 dollars.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Ryan_HesApr-18-02 06:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#8683, "RE: About mounting and balancing....."
In response to Reply # 2

Jarrad, you should have just asked me..heh. Sears can not mount and balance 17 or 18" rims and tires, at least not the one near us. Midas, on southgrand will do them all for $40. They have the equipment and all, go to them. Ill tell you more about it this weekend when you come in town.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Amish_EclipseApr-20-02 01:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#8684, "RE: About mounting and balancing....."
In response to Reply # 3

um yeah sears can. the one near yoou prolly doesn't wanna do it. i did a set of custom 17's today and a 20. we have a machine that will mount on 22's and a balancer that will balance 26's. i can do up to a 22" rim like nothin.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8680 Previous topic | Next topic