Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8412
View in linear mode

Subject: "Neuspeed sport springs" Previous topic | Next topic
DocWhiplashApr-06-02 04:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8412, "Neuspeed sport springs"

I wanted to know If anybody has these springs. There rated at a 1.5 inch drop. I havent seen anyone with them yet so I was just checkin to see how good they are.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SethApr-06-02 04:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8413, "RE: Neuspeed sport springs"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey, I got Neuspeed Racing Springs and I'm slammed like no other. I can't fit my foot under my bumper,only my toes. I got to be extremely careful, but handling is fuckin great and my car does look mean.

I'm not sure about the sport springs, but they are probably made just as well as the racing springs.

Seth

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DocWhiplashApr-06-02 09:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#8414, "RE: Neuspeed sport springs"
In response to Reply # 1

how much more did they drop when they settled.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Fast420AApr-06-02 11:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#8415, "RE: Neuspeed sport springs"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey I have the Neuspeed Sport Springs. In my signature pic they had been on the car for over a year and they had settled just a little bit. Maybe about a 1/2 inch of settling. I bottom out on some speed bumps but not too many. I am very happy with the drop.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8412 Previous topic | Next topic