Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #813
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camber Kit for the front" Previous topic | Next topic
klipzracerFeb-16-01 08:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#813, "Camber Kit for the front"

Does anyone know of any online shops that sell a camber kit for the front that will offer 2 or more degrees of correction like the Ingalls or whatever other kits are out there?

chris
Project RS
"I wish my car was a chick magnet....instead it's a cop magnet!"
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/chrisdishmon/project_rs.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

trickedeclipseFeb-17-01 12:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#814, "RE: Camber Kit for the front"
In response to Reply # 0

I was thinking...most of the camber kits (ingall's, eibach, etc.) only offer 1 degree of adjustability up front. differant brands have differant suspension pieces that are adjustable. maybe that's confusing...for example, my eibach camber kit in the front is a set of adjustable bushings that fit in the upper control arm. now i've heard that ingall's kits go in a differant location. if that's true, why couldn't you just use both kits at once?? i know this was pretty confusing to read, but maybe you will understand what i am talking about. it would be more expensive, but if you could get two camber kits to work with each other, it would clear up the problem.

1996 Talon Esi - Eclipse rear end

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

klipzracerFeb-17-01 05:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#815, "RE: Camber Kit for the front"
In response to Reply # 1

hmmm....sounds like it should work. does any one know what brands replace what pieces?

chris
Project RS
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

ModeratorEvuLFleAFeb-17-01 06:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#816, "RE: Camber Kit for the front"
In response to Reply # 2

http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.asp?row_id=1843

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

klipzracerFeb-17-01 10:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#817, "RE: Camber Kit for the front"
In response to Reply # 3

thanx for the info. $127 for the full front set is a great price especially for a +1.25 to +3.00 adjustment!

chris
Project RS
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

cyanFeb-17-01 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#818, "RE: Camber Kit for the front"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah the ingalls and sprint kits both allow up to 3 degrees. they replace the front anchor bolts that mount the control arm to the car (IE, the bolts you see on either side of the strut tower under the hood) its simple to install, you dotn even have to remove the wheels. but on the same note,i ordered this kit to go with my maxspeed coilovers but i dont need it! whats up with that, my coilovers areall the way down, 3.5 inches and the camber is exactly the same?!? oh well,im not complaining but i may be selling my ingalls kit in a while once i get the alignmebt done to insure that my camber is ok
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #813 Previous topic | Next topic