Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7924
View in linear mode

Subject: "14s are quick!" Previous topic | Next topic
SemperboostMar-24-02 05:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7924, "14s are quick!"

I just put back on my 14s and boy does my car quicker. The upsides are : More power, more comfy rides esp. on them bumpy roads (there are times when you don't wanna feel every nook and cranny in the road) The downsides are: appearance, less grip through turns and most of all my car does not want to break fast enough.

ALvin

Alvin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/96rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorVX100Mar-25-02 01:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7925, "RE: 14s are quick!"
In response to Reply # 0

YEA! Another convert!

Keep those 14s for the drag strip!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NATEdaGREATMar-25-02 03:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
20 posts,
#7926, "RE: 14s are quick!"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah the 14's I would keep just for the Drag Strip and have my 17's put back on for the looks.}>

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7924 Previous topic | Next topic