Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7754
View in linear mode

Subject: "Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanMar-20-02 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7754, "Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"

Just got an email from UPS saying my bar is on its way. Some of the ASOG guys have got theirs already apparently. Yay!

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, 1TuffRS, Mar-20-02 02:12 PM, #1
RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, Candude, Mar-20-02 03:29 PM, #2
      RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, vegasdsmr, Mar-20-02 05:38 PM, #3
           RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, HadesOmega, Mar-20-02 06:27 PM, #4
                RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, mcgyvr, Mar-21-02 02:26 AM, #5
                     RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, GorkoRacing, Mar-21-02 02:44 AM, #6
RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, Moderatorjuan, Mar-21-02 06:39 AM, #7
RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, GorkoRacing, Mar-21-02 06:53 AM, #8
      RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, Will, Mar-21-02 07:16 AM, #9
           RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, flossinpnoyracer, Mar-21-02 09:20 AM, #10
                RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, 1TuffRS, Mar-21-02 09:48 AM, #11
                     RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, My9t5Talon, Mar-21-02 11:39 AM, #12
                          RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, 1TuffRS, Mar-21-02 02:45 PM, #13
                               RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, randy, Mar-21-02 03:27 PM, #14
                                    RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, Teameclipse804, Mar-21-02 04:07 PM, #15
                                         RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, vector_racing, Mar-22-02 01:32 AM, #16
                                              RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!, randy, Mar-22-02 03:27 PM, #17

1TuffRSMar-20-02 02:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7755, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 0

ITs about time!! What number where you on the list, cuz I was number 19 and have yet to get an email:(

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CandudeMar-20-02 03:29 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
57 posts,
#7756, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 1

I just received a UPS email too. I was somewhere near the bottom of the list - 50 or 60 something, I think.
The email came from:
AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE SYS
I have nothing else on order right now, so I hope that this is, in fact, for the strut bar.
Whoo Hoooo! New parts! New mods! Life is good.
Candude

1996 Eclipse GS
MaxSpeed Racing Muffer (c/w Silencer), 2.5 Inch Cat Back Pipe, AEM CAI, Magnecor KV85 8.5mm Competition Spark Plug Wires, NGK BKR5EYA-11 Plugs, Symborski Shift Kit, Hurricane_GS Short Shifter, MaxSpeed Racing Pedals, Import Intelligence

vegasdsmrMar-20-02 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#7757, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 2

ya, i got that email as well. im hopin that sumone else is gunna do the footwork for the modifications to the cruise control mounting spot, and the brake fluid resevoir.

this is the info i have about the extra stuff i gots to do (u shud be interested if u have cruise or brakes)::
If you have cruise control, you have to make a plate to lower it.
Bend the bracket which holds the MFI relay to avoid bar
use spacers to distance washer reservoir and brake fluid reservoir from firewall.
That was it. It scrapes just slightly on the hood, but no big deal.

tia

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

HadesOmegaMar-20-02 06:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#7758, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 3

hmm I didn't get an email buy mine better be in the mail. Does ne1 know when they're gonna get it? Like the date. ANyway i don't think they emailed it to me because I typed in the wrong email address when I ordered. They better have shipped it to the shipping addres ^_^'

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

mcgyvrMar-21-02 02:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#7759, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 4

Im in illinois and mine is set to arrive march 26th but some cali guys already have theirs

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

GorkoRacingMar-21-02 02:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#7760, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah I got my email on the 19th and it says it will be here on the 26th as well. I live in Huntsville, AL so that is prolly the reason for the long ship time. And I was in the low 20s on the list so I guess they are shipping in no particular order. Finally, we will get our bars

ModeratorjuanMar-21-02 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
#7761, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 0

Mine was delivered this morning. But I'm in SoCal, where they are headquartered.

It is a very nice piece. Fully chromed and well packaged. It had a blue sticker on it, but there was a black one in the box. I'll probably use that one if I even decide to have one on the car at all. Otherwise, I'll just rice up my office computer or something...

juan

GorkoRacingMar-21-02 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#7762, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 7

Since you already got yours did it come with the necessary spacers or not? I can't wait to get mine. 5 more days!!

WillMar-21-02 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
153 posts,
#7763, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 8

Just got mine as well! The package came with 2 spacers, bolts and washers

Will
99 Black GS

----------
Will
99 GS - Sold
05 G35C
2GNT Member #51

flossinpnoyracerMar-21-02 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#7764, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 9

please post pics yall

1999 GST

1997 RS

1TuffRSMar-21-02 09:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#7765, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 10

well aint that a bitch. Im number 19 on the list and havent gotten an email from anyone and my email address is correct on the list:(

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

My9t5TalonMar-21-02 11:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#7766, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 11

I was the very last name on our list...and mine is set to arrive tomorrow...Northern Cali., I'm gonna' go check the mail right now...LATE!!!

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

1TuffRSMar-21-02 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#7767, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 12

Can one of you guys give me the email address of the peeps who sent you the shipping info so I can shoot them an email?? TIA

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

randyMar-21-02 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#7768, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 13

i just got mine too. well made.So far its the thickest bar i've seen for our cars.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

Teameclipse804Mar-21-02 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#7769, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 14

Now I feel left out. Probably too late to try to get one now huh?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

vector_racingMar-22-02 01:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#7770, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 15

this is shit, i tried to get in on that groupbuy, and emailed folks, and posted, and i got nothing back...what a crock!!!
you guys all suck so whens the next buy?

randyMar-22-02 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#7771, "RE: Neuspeed STB bars are shipping!"
In response to Reply # 16

Try calling nuespeed directly and tell them you miss the group buy. Ask them if they have extras. That's what the asog guys are doing.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7754 Previous topic | Next topic