Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #752
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody have experience with Suspension Techniques springs?" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseGS1997Feb-14-01 06:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
40 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#752, "Anybody have experience with Suspension Techniques springs?"

i sold my coils, and im either going to go with Eibach Prokits..or maybe these, i saw they only drop the car 1" and thats fine by me, i just want the now stock wheel gap a little smaller without scraping everywhere i go. anyone know how they ride or perform? thanks a lot.

1997 Eclipse
AEM CAI
Greddy Evo Exhaust
Groundcontrol coils/Tokico Shocks
AFX Underdrive Pulley

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamStan2gntFeb-14-01 07:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#753, "RE: Anybody have experience with Suspension Techniques springs?"
In response to Reply # 0

Well there the only springs I've ever had. They are 1.3" drop not 1" (there 1" on 1G). When I first switched from stock to ST on the stock struts they rode great until the struts wore. I pretty much keep my kybs at 3 front and 6 rear and ride is still pretty good. I dont have a rear sway bar so I'd like them a little stiffer but with aftermarket roll bars I would have no complaints. If you use stock struts they'll be a 2" drop. Once I got kybs they raised up appropriately. This pic is with the ST springs and kybs

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #752 Previous topic | Next topic