Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7009
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?" Previous topic | Next topic
420aVengerFeb-22-02 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7009, "Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"

The ones that are I think 2.1 inch. It says on machv.com that they are nearly undriveable. I'm lowered over 3" right now w/ no prob in my Avenger. Just seeing how low these things really get.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, 420aVenger, Feb-22-02 04:19 PM, #1
RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, Mystic511, Feb-22-02 07:33 PM, #2
      RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, 420aVenger, Feb-23-02 03:05 AM, #3
           RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, JJPhatStrat, Feb-24-02 08:20 AM, #4
                RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, 420aVenger, Feb-24-02 09:12 AM, #5
                     RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, fasterGS, Feb-24-02 09:21 AM, #6
                          RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?, 420aVenger, Feb-24-02 09:55 AM, #7

420aVengerFeb-22-02 04:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7010, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 0

BTW I already searched and didn't see anyone say anything about bottoming out so that's mostly what I need to know.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mystic511Feb-22-02 07:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#7011, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 1

they are 1.6 or 1.8 inch drop.. but they settle in to about yea, 2.1"

So i guess you're raising up from a 3" drop? if you haven't been bottoming out, then you shouldn't have a problem.. you have aftermarket shocks right?

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

420aVengerFeb-23-02 03:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1287 posts,
#7012, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah I will have. I do now but this will be for a different car.

"The Sportline spring series are made for extreme driving, lowering the car 2.1". We do NOT recommend these springs for normal use" -machv

Are you sure they are not 2.1" to start then settle? I think Eclipses are lower stock than Avengers are. That's why I wasn't for sure.

JJPhatStratFeb-24-02 08:20 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2001
471 posts,
#7013, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 3

i have sportlines and theyre awesome!

Pictures -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/carpics.htm

Tunes -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/mp3page.htm

420aVengerFeb-24-02 09:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1287 posts,
#7014, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm assuming they are on in that pic. If so I'm definately getting them. Looks awesome on your car!!

fasterGSFeb-24-02 09:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7015, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 5

Here is my car with H&R Race Springs. They are suppose to drop right around 2 inches as well. Just so you can see another car with that drop.

420aVengerFeb-24-02 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1287 posts,
#7016, "RE: Anyone have Eibach Sportlines?"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks perfect. Thanks guys...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7009 Previous topic | Next topic