Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6261
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone know where i can get some wheels?" Previous topic | Next topic
96 RSJan-31-02 08:52 AM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6261, "anyone know where i can get some wheels?"

i'm looking to spend about $200 for wheels (not including tires)

96 RS

96 RS
{DynoMax Exhaust, Bosch +4, MSD, Ion blue headlights, Blue A/C unit mod, Free airbox mod, $15 camber mod, ill. tail mod, indiglow gauges, Sony CD, 2 15"s, 800w amp, Sony EQ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Mystic511Jan-31-02 09:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6262, "RE: anyone know where i can get some wheels?"
In response to Reply # 0

16" 5 spoke stock eclipse rims... saw them in chrome on dsm trader for like.. 350... so for the regular ones.. probably 300..

17" GSX rims... probably find them for 400?

you're not gonna find too many sets of rims for 200 bucks.. unless it's like a going out of business sale.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

pancitoJan-31-02 02:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
460 posts,
#6263, "RE: anyone know where i can get some wheels?"
In response to Reply # 1

>16" 5 spoke stock eclipse rims... saw them in chrome on dsm
>trader for like.. 350... so for the regular ones.. probably
>300..
>
>17" GSX rims... probably find them for 400?
>
>you're not gonna find too many sets of rims for 200 bucks..
>unless it's like a going out of business sale.

I'm selling mines $400 with good tires they are 16 inch 5 Spoke Spyder wheels(chrome), and Goodyear eagle tires. i can give them to you for 350, but $50 tires? i don't think you would find.

fernando_valdez@hotmail.com

js99rsFeb-01-02 07:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#6264, "RE: anyone know where i can get some wheels?"
In response to Reply # 2

im selling my old ones for $200 + shipping. chrome split 3 spoke(not the ones in my sig obviously) e-mail me for pics. jaysay@earthlink.net
you may want to check the sale/wanted section

-jason

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6261 Previous topic | Next topic