Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6188
View in linear mode

Subject: "strut brace myth" Previous topic | Next topic
96 RSJan-29-02 04:49 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6188, "strut brace myth"

Do strut braces really help the handleing to you can tell a diff with and w/o it?? whats a good brand to go with? anyone?

96 RS

96 RS
{DynoMax Exhaust, Bosch +4, MSD, Ion blue headlights, Blue A/C unit mod, Free airbox mod, $15 camber mod, ill. tail mod, indiglow gauges, Sony CD, 2 15"s, 800w amp, Sony EQ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

vegasdsmrJan-29-02 05:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6189, "RE: strut brace myth"
In response to Reply # 0

they helped my handlin, and i noticed a diff right after they were installed.

i got the rear from a board member, noname brand, and the front off ebay, noname brand.

also, about to paypal my loot for a nuespeed 2nd front bar.

get em, but dont waste a lot of $ on em, waste money on engine mods, then it isnt a waste

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96 RSJan-29-02 05:13 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
39 posts,
#6190, "RE: strut brace myth"
In response to Reply # 0

i have a 96 rs with no mods except a muffler. where do i start mod-ing the engine??

96 RS

96 RS
{DynoMax Exhaust, Bosch +4, MSD, Ion blue headlights, Blue A/C unit mod, Free airbox mod, $15 camber mod, ill. tail mod, indiglow gauges, Sony CD, 2 15"s, 800w amp, Sony EQ

vegasdsmrJan-29-02 05:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#6191, "RE: strut brace myth"
In response to Reply # 2

save your money for an intake, read the board, and find out other mods, or go to my site, and check out my list of mods.

also, there are stages that some speedshops have created. i have strayed away from them because i get all my knowledge from here, but a good place to learn what the engine mods are, and what the prices are.
im sure there is sumthin on the main www.2gnt.com site taht has stages.
otherwise, check www.extrememotorsports.com they have a stage deal, same with www.machv.com

tia

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6188 Previous topic | Next topic