Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5984
View in linear mode

Subject: "'98 GSX rim questions (size, weight etc.)" Previous topic | Next topic
damastaJan-22-02 01:51 PM
Member since Dec 16th 2001
302 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5984, "'98 GSX rim questions (size, weight etc.)"

I've been looking around a lot for some cheap rims and I've got this guy that wants to sell me his 98 GSX rims with tires for what I paid for my AEM CAI (CAI gone now, but...). Anyway I wanna know:

How wide are they?
How much do they weigh?

Coo'
alex_ries@hotmail.com

Coo'
alex_ries@hotmail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HadesOmegaJan-22-02 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5985, "RE: '98 GSX rim questions (size, weight etc.)"
In response to Reply # 0

Heh they obviously weight the most out of all the Eclipse line of wheels, at least I think so because they are 17s. That's all I can say, I wouldn't worry much about the weight though, they're probably not too heavy and not too light. Depends on the tires you put on them too.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GrashperJan-22-02 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#5986, "RE: '98 GSX rim questions (size, weight etc.)"
In response to Reply # 1

There not too heavy, not sure on exact weight.

Size: 17" x 6.5"

no more 420A

only 4G63

1TuffRSJan-22-02 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#5987, "RE: '98 GSX rim questions (size, weight etc.)"
In response to Reply # 2

I got them on my ride, they arent that heavy, but definitely heavier than the 14's. As far as how big they are, they are 6.5in wide and have 215/50's on them stock

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5984 Previous topic | Next topic