Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5326
View in linear mode

Subject: "What size rims do you have?" Previous topic | Next topic
optimuspetersonDec-28-01 05:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5326, "Poll question: What size rims do you have?"

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Poll result (0 votes)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Rims are the shiznit!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-28-01 07:28 AM, #1
RE: Rims are the shiznit!, ModeratorVX100, Dec-28-01 08:01 AM, #2
RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Dec-28-01 08:08 AM, #3
      RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Marctronixx, Dec-28-01 11:06 AM, #4
           RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Kory, Dec-28-01 11:48 AM, #5
                RE: Rims are the shiznit!, preci_eclipse, Dec-28-01 01:15 PM, #6
                     RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Mystic511, Dec-28-01 01:51 PM, #7
                          RE: Rims are the shiznit!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-28-01 04:16 PM, #8
                               RE: Rims are the shiznit!, 1TuffRS, Dec-28-01 05:02 PM, #9
                                    RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Dec-28-01 05:47 PM, #10
                                         RE: Rims are the shiznit!, evan2, Dec-29-01 10:38 AM, #11
                                         RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Ryan_RS, Dec-29-01 01:41 PM, #12
                                              RE: Rims are the shiznit!, Marctronixx, Dec-30-01 02:18 AM, #13
                                                   winter, Ryan_RS, Dec-30-01 06:21 PM, #14
                                         RE: Rims are the shiznit!, ModeratorVX100, Jan-02-02 02:10 PM, #17
RE: Rims are the shiznit!, UFO, Dec-31-01 02:56 AM, #15
      RE: Rims are the shiznit!, cyan, Jan-02-02 06:32 AM, #16
           RE: Rims are the shiznit!, vector_racing, Jan-03-02 02:15 AM, #18

9D9 MITSU RSDec-28-01 07:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5327, "Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 0

I got 17's! They kick ass! I like them! I am going to talk about them for hours! But not really!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorVX100Dec-28-01 08:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#5328, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 1

depends on what I'm doing

Cruising around, autocross, 16 inch

Drag racing, the winter, club 14!!!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Dec-28-01 08:08 AM

#5329, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 2

I got 17's! Most people say they look like 18s! I am going to talk about them for hours! But not really!

MarctronixxDec-28-01 11:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#5330, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 3

i got heavy ass chrome 18's. mrytle shoot. They kick ass! I like them! I am going to talk about them for hours! But not really!

KoryDec-28-01 11:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#5331, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 4

i had all the eclipse rims at once cept for the GS chrome rims

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

preci_eclipseDec-28-01 01:15 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
55 posts,
#5332, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 5

I've got 18" Zenneti Milano's chrome. They look great but are heavy as hell. Just cruise around with them, I switch over to the stock 16's come winter time (snow, salt, etc.)

1995 GS with 147K miles, Injen Intake, Pacesetter Catback, Projector headlamps, G2 altezzas, Clear Sidemarkers, Tokico Blues and Eibach Pro's, 18" Chrome Zeneti Milanos, 97+ front bumper

Mystic511Dec-28-01 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#5333, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 6

Bigger rims on an eclipse makes them look sooo damn fooine. Mine are 18's.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

9D9 MITSU RSDec-28-01 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#5334, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey, I am gonna talk about them for hours! Just not for real! Maybe later. TIA I'd get 19's for the shows if I was rich.

1TuffRSDec-28-01 05:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#5335, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 8

Im about to get some 17 GSX rims for my ride, so I will be out of club 14 for a while

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Dec-28-01 05:47 PM

#5336, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 9

Club Fourteen Rox, imo. Club Seventeen is betta tho. I am going to talk about them for hours! But not really!

evan2Dec-29-01 10:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#5337, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 10

yo i got some 22s on my shit.. bling blangg blingg.. blonggg..

nah i got some 18s..

bought eclipse was part of the elite club 14.. 3 months later club 17.. then about 1.5 years later i get a email.. this kid is like hey want to trade rims straight up.. for his 2 month old imagines that i now have.. haah what a sucker.. the 17s were chrome though.. yea i learned.. after a while people started to hate onnn my lilchormiess..sniffle..

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

Ryan_HesDec-29-01 01:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#5338, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 11

Silver 18" Motegi Racing MR7's -- I love em. I wish I had some winter wheels though....I hope they make it through winter...

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

MarctronixxDec-30-01 02:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#5339, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 12

heck, why wouldnt theY? my rims have held up just fine thru winter...

Ryan_HesDec-30-01 06:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#5340, "winter"
In response to Reply # 13

IN the winter, wheels go through snow, ice, and salt. Salt can eat away at them and it just sucks....

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ModeratorVX100Jan-02-02 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#5341, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 10

>Club Fourteen Rox, imo. Club Seventeen is betta tho. I am
>going to talk about them for hours! But not really!

Club 17's, better when you're stationary. At the drag strip, well let's just say bigger isn't always better

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

UFODec-31-01 02:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
87 posts,
#5342, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 1

I got 18" 5 Zigen Inperio SO-8. I like it. Not too heavy. Its weight is close to the old one. ( 16" OZ ) ")

2G UFO

cyanJan-02-02 06:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#5343, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 15

so who's the other guy besides me thatr voted for club 19?
hatta be keith or greg, they are the only other 2 i know of with one-nines. greg, you still got the NEO's or was that a nopi loaner set?

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

vector_racingJan-03-02 02:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#5344, "RE: Rims are the shiznit!"
In response to Reply # 16

It was me i still gots them, shhhh, they r sleeping, its a little cold up here

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5326 Previous topic | Next topic