Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #376
View in linear mode

Subject: "alignment question" Previous topic | Next topic
jcurcilloJan-09-01 08:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
396 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#376, "alignment question"

I got my 98 GS about a month ago. When I bought it it needed an alignment. I went to Sears to get my car aligned,and the guy at Sears said he couldn't do it. He told me, after he got it up on the rack, that there was some special adjustment. He said I will have to take it to a dealer to get it aligned. Is this true? Will this be a problem when I get new springs to lower it about 1.5 inches?

98 Eclipse GS
no mods "yet"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipsekaiserJan-09-01 11:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#377, "RE: alignment question"
In response to Reply # 0

the guy at sears is full of sh*t. any good alingment shop such as your Discount tires and tire pros will be able to perform a 4 wheel alingment. Just don't pay more than 60 dollars for it. The prices are negotiable. Just kinda ask around. Good luck.

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #376 Previous topic | Next topic