Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3413
View in linear mode

Subject: "10" Street glows"NEED HELP"" Previous topic | Next topic
Eclipse550HPJul-26-01 02:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3413, "10" Street glows"NEED HELP""

Hey guys I just got 2, 10" blue street glow lights for inside the car, But where is a good place to mount them were I can take them off and not haveing visible holes? I want them so people out side can see them and also I want my yellow lower dash panles to glow. CYAN i know you can help bro thanks.

And need to sell this full Blitz kit

Before

After

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

weepulJul-26-01 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
210 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3414, "RE: 10" Street glows"NEED HELP""
In response to Reply # 0

Man, seems more and more people are doing this interior mod now. I was really the first one where I live to do this sort of thing, and with my '91 Civic HB (sorry, we all need a first car!). I just put them half way between the door and the back seat, mounting them along the bottom of the roof (resting on the window line). Ran the wiring along the window molding inside and it looked good. Just drill some holes and mount if where it looks good....along the roof or under the dash/seats...wherever. Guess I'm glad I haven't seen anyone else in the Cincy, OH area with them. I have yet to reinstall them in my Talon. I think mine are the 18" blues.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

koolade9Jul-26-01 04:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
537 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3415, "RE: 10" Street glows"NEED HELP""
In response to Reply # 1

put em under your seats or under your dash. under the seats looks pretty tight, and they're still descrete enough that you won't have to turn em off when john-law rolls past.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3413 Previous topic | Next topic