Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33445
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rear toe arm balljoint" Previous topic | Next topic
RoninEclipse2GOct-30-11 09:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33445, "Rear toe arm balljoint"

Does anyone know if the balljoint in the rear toe control arm can be replaced independently of the whole arm? The ones on my parts car are toast and I'd rather not pay for 2 whole arms.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, it's the one that's circled.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Oct-31-11 07:20 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33446, "RE: Rear toe arm balljoint"
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-31-11 07:23 AM by CODE4

Check tuners bro - I vaguely remember a thread where there was talk of the front upper ball joint being the same, but I could be wrong.

If you need to buy them, get them from http://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html?

It is almost half the price there compared to Mopar's price.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GOct-31-11 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#33447, "RE: Rear toe arm balljoint"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah, I did some searching there. All I could find was that the 1G front upper and rear balljoints are the same. No confirmation on if the 2G is the same or not.

I went ahead and ordered the arms through my Dodge store down the street. ~$60 each. Gotta love corporate employee discounts.

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

AdministratorCODE4Oct-31-11 12:46 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#33448, "RE: Rear toe arm balljoint"
In response to Reply # 2

They are only 40 or so from Mitsubishi bro.

---

2012 2500HD LML

RoninEclipse2GOct-31-11 02:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#33449, "RE: Rear toe arm balljoint"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-31-11 03:20 PM by RoninEclipse2G

Good call. I cancelled my order with Dodge. The cost difference was enough that I can get new eccentric bolts and hardware.

Edit: I remembered that I have a friend that works at one of the local Mitsu dealers. He ordered everything for me at his cost.

Erik P.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33445 Previous topic | Next topic