Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32884
View in linear mode

Subject: "looking for a good pad for brembo drilled " Previous topic | Next topic
biggie16gJun-10-10 07:45 PM
Member since May 28th 2007
84 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32884, "looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "

hey, I have brembo drilled rotors on the front of my eclipse and the pads that I had tend to squeal and make all sorts of "fun" noises. In your guys experience whats a decent, not overly expensive brake pad that wont make so much dust or noise? thanks in advanced.

1995 eclipse rs-t. Might as well be a ford because I have to fix or repair daily...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , Moderatorteklein, Jun-11-10 07:37 AM, #1
RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , RoninEclipse2G, Jun-11-10 10:45 AM, #2
RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , AdministratorCODE4, Jun-11-10 05:55 PM, #3
RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , Slo2g, Jun-11-10 09:25 PM, #4
      RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , Tuxdreamerx, Jun-12-10 12:23 PM, #5
           RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , barza21, Aug-03-10 12:36 AM, #6
                RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled , foggy45, Aug-23-10 01:12 PM, #7

ModeratortekleinJun-11-10 07:37 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#32885, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 0

I love the Hawk HPS pads.

GranSport pads are also nice!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GJun-11-10 10:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32886, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by teklein
I love the Hawk HPS pads.

Excellent pad.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

AdministratorCODE4Jun-11-10 05:55 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#32887, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by biggie16g
hey, I have brembo drilled rotors on the front of my eclipse and the pads that I had tend to squeal and make all sorts of "fun" noises. In your guys experience whats a decent, not overly expensive brake pad that wont make so much dust or noise? thanks in advanced.

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.jsp?make=Akebono&model=ProACT+Ceramic+Pads

I run these on my powerslots, and know several AZ2GNTers that have run these pads with much love.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Slo2gJun-11-10 09:25 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#32888, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 3

+1 for the Hawk pads.

TuxdreamerxJun-12-10 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#32890, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Slo2g
+1 for the Hawk pads.

Agreed.

barza21Aug-03-10 12:36 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#32935, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 5

EBC green stuff pads. Beautiful stopping power!

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

foggy45Aug-23-10 01:12 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#32939, "RE: looking for a good pad for brembo drilled "
In response to Reply # 6

Loved my EBC's, never had a problem with them at all.
went great with my GSX calipers

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32884 Previous topic | Next topic