Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32782
View in linear mode

Subject: "Crossmember" Previous topic | Next topic
baconater3000Mar-28-10 11:15 PM
Member since Aug 11th 2009
104 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32782, "Crossmember"

If I am in the wrong section just move it for me please....
But anyway isn't there bushings that go between the crossmember and frame.? or under the crossmember between it and the bolt...Let me know Im really just trying to figure this one out. Thanks

‹noboost› Four gee's and 63 years ago, our forefathers brought forth on this continent, a new dsm, concieved in Normal Illiniois...

Originally posted by barza21
barza + turbo = honda owning!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ebster1085Mar-29-10 05:31 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32785, "RE: Crossmember"
In response to Reply # 0

There are 6 bolts that go through the cross member. Two on the front, two for the front mount, and two in the rear. The only two bolts that have bushings on them are the front ones.

They are the same bushing type as the shifter base bushings. A metal sleeve surrounded by soft rubber.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

baconater3000Mar-29-10 02:11 PM
Member since Aug 11th 2009
104 posts,
#32788, "RE: Crossmember"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Ebster1085
There are 6 bolts that go through the cross member. Two on the front, two for the front mount, and two in the rear. The only two bolts that have bushings on them are the front ones. They are the same bushing type as the shifter base bushings. A metal sleeve surrounded by soft rubber.

Thank you very much, I found mine laying around in a box...Thanks

‹noboost› Four gee's and 63 years ago, our forefathers brought forth on this continent, a new dsm, concieved in Normal Illiniois...

Originally posted by barza21
barza + turbo = honda owning!!!!

Ebster1085Mar-29-10 04:25 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#32789, "RE: Crossmember"
In response to Reply # 2

No problem man.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32782 Previous topic | Next topic