Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32558
View in linear mode

Subject: "Powersteering belt length" Previous topic | Next topic
RwsNov-11-09 03:40 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2009
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32558, "Powersteering belt length"

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding out length of stock belt for ps<>ac<>tesion pulley.
I've seen in other threads that it is 51"x5. 5 is count of ribs, but what is 51", if it's inches is it really 130cm long?

sorry, I'm just completely unfamiliar with " and local shops are asking for length in cm.

Thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RoninEclipse2GNov-11-09 04:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32559, "RE: Powersteering belt length"
In response to Reply # 0

If you eliminate the tensioner pulley (most of us do) then its a 5k490 belt IIRC. I don't rememner the stock length.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RwsNov-12-09 06:35 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2009
2 posts,
#32561, "RE: Powersteering belt length"
In response to Reply # 1

I haven't eliminated tensioner pully, maybe someone else knows?
or can suggest in which direction to search?

AdministratorCODE4Nov-12-09 08:13 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#32562, "RE: Powersteering belt length"
In response to Reply # 2

Search. This is old information.

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Accessory_Belt_Sizes

---

2012 2500HD LML

mitsu95023Nov-12-09 10:52 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
#32563, "RE: Powersteering belt length"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by CODE4
Search. This is old information. http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Accessory_Belt_Sizes

so in this link is says this:

NOA/C (Power Steering Only) - Any Brand UDP

4050380 - Goodyear
5050380 - Dayco

my question is does this include the tensioner or not? because the belt would have to be shorter without the tensior right? or am i just being retared here. I have the afx udp and i plan on running no tesioner and no A/C. thanks

'95 rs turbo project
'97 gs parts car
'01 Audi s4 DD
'80 porsche 911 993 widebody, 3.6ltr

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32558 Previous topic | Next topic