Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32532
View in linear mode

Subject: "AWD Rotor size" Previous topic | Next topic
WytChoclitJNov-22-09 09:03 AM
Member since Oct 07th 2009
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32532, "AWD Rotor size"

Does anyone know the front and rear rotor sizes for a 99 Eclipse GSX?

In need of a good rebuild!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hazard_eclipseOct-13-09 05:47 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2009
95 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32542, "RE: AWD Rotor size"
In response to Reply # 0

Front - 10.8"
Rear - 10.3"

wiki homepage: http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Hazard_Eclipse

19:22:36 ‹hazard_eclipse› btw disclaimer: I am NOT hazardeclipse
19:23:10 ‹ez› 19:14:00 ‹hazard_eclipse› i honestly hate yellow.
19:23:25 ‹hazard_eclipse› lol good you saw that
19:23:55 ‹ez› you should put that in your sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorCorbinOct-13-09 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#32543, "RE: AWD Rotor size"
In response to Reply # 0

In probing the Mitsu dealer site, the 95-97 AWD front rotors are one part number and the 98-99 front rotors are a different part number. Aftermarket parts sites agree. If this is true, the 95-97 front rotors should be 10.865" and the 98-99 front rotors should be 10.555". Late 95 through 99 FWD and AWD rear rotors should all be 10.32". Early 95 AWD rear rotors are completely different. I haven't measured any of this. I am just pulling from parts sites.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

RoninEclipse2GOct-14-09 12:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#32544, "RE: AWD Rotor size"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Corbin
Early 95 AWD rear rotors are completely different.

And highly sought after. Instead of being a solid rotor, they're vented, but you have to get the matching calipers and pads or it won't work.

Getting early 95 pads can be annoying, it took me 3 tries to get the right set for my friend when I worked the auto parts store

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32532 Previous topic | Next topic