Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32047
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hub Assembly" Previous topic | Next topic
nrberndsenMar-04-09 03:40 PM
Member since Sep 13th 2006
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32047, "Hub Assembly"

I am currently in the market for a hub assembly. Just wanted to see if anyone recommends a place to buy from, i do not want to pull one from a junk yard or anything already went through that and only lasted 5K so any info on where you have bought would be appreciated.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

John99RSMar-05-09 10:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#32051, "RE: Hub Assembly"
In response to Reply # 0

You could get one from the dealer, but you'll pay an arm and a leg for it. You can also do a search online for an aftermarket one. I know for sure I've seen them on ebay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PsychOMar-05-09 12:41 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32052, "RE: Hub Assembly"
In response to Reply # 1

www.rockauto.com

AdministratorCODE4Mar-06-09 08:21 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#32053, "RE: Hub Assembly"
In response to Reply # 2

Good price from RockAuto.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Slimyjr.Mar-18-09 04:04 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
#32097, "RE: Hub Assembly"
In response to Reply # 3

$159.63. Advance auto parts

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32047 Previous topic | Next topic