Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31594
View in linear mode

Subject: "Definitive Answer on Camber Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
TheGhostNov-28-08 09:47 PM
Member since Sep 26th 2006
141 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31594, "Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
Nov-22-08 06:25 PM by TheGhost

I have no money, I have always been a junkyard racer. I want to know if I get the ebay aligment bushings and rear shim kit will they work. There 40 bucks and I need an alingment yesterday. Thanks . Oh yeah, I have the tokico suspension kit with blue shocks and red springs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

freelancefoolNov-23-08 04:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31595, "RE: Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

If you post a link to the auctions, we can help you.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TheGhostNov-26-08 07:50 AM
Member since Sep 26th 2006
141 posts,
#31599, "RE: Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

I tried and no luck. Still wanting to know if anyone else does

PsychONov-27-08 12:37 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
#31602, "RE: Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

I went to a local "bolt and washer" store and bought everything for $8 for the rear.

ModeratortekleinNov-27-08 10:22 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#31603, "RE: Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by TheGhost
I tried and no luck. Still wanting to know if anyone else does

You dont know how to copy and paste a link in?

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-28-08 10:18 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#31608, "RE: Definitive Answer on Camber Kit"
In response to Reply # 4

Fronts you will pay a little for no matter what style you go (100.00). The rears you can do as Tim said and Buy longer bolts and washers for the control arms.

The rear Ingalls kit (which is up to +1.5 degree) comes with bolts that are 1" longer and washers. The washers are 5mm thick and on my setup require 2 washers under each bracket bolt. So that means you want to bring the brackets out 10mm. I have a 1.5" drop.

Hope that helps.

Terry

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31594 Previous topic | Next topic