Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31060
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone have this promblem?" Previous topic | Next topic
Slimyjr.Feb-01-08 02:36 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31060, "Anyone have this promblem?"

I did a disk swap and my right rear rotor hangs up like crazy. Its already eatin 2 rotors and i have a brand new caliper on. I checked it out and it looks fine and it only rubs hard on the back on one spot creating a bowl i could eat my cereal out of. Thanks for the input guys!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone have this promblem?, daes_venge, Feb-01-08 06:52 PM, #1
RE: Anyone have this promblem?, eclipse982nrRST, Feb-02-08 03:07 AM, #2
      RE: Anyone have this promblem?, freelancefool, Feb-02-08 06:15 AM, #3
           RE: Anyone have this promblem?, ramsey95ESi, Feb-02-08 08:09 PM, #4
                RE: Anyone have this promblem?, 2GeclipseRS, Feb-04-08 09:11 AM, #5
                     RE: Anyone have this promblem?, Slimyjr., Feb-10-08 02:56 PM, #6

daes_vengeFeb-01-08 06:52 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31062, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 0

Did you use new rotors?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTFeb-02-08 03:07 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#31063, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 1

Frozen caliper slide?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

freelancefoolFeb-02-08 06:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#31066, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 2

Bent caliper pin?

My Blog

ramsey95ESiFeb-02-08 08:09 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2008
63 posts,
#31071, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 3

When you push on the brake does it feel like it pulses? i have a feeling thats what mines doing... its just too dang cold out to look.

And also, would that affect anything if your ABS fuse/relay isnt hooked up.

2gnt (period)

2GeclipseRSFeb-04-08 09:11 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#31076, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 4

You know, i'd rather not say this because i dont want to insult you but did you check the pad?

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Slimyjr.Feb-10-08 02:56 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
#31091, "RE: Anyone have this promblem?"
In response to Reply # 5

well i looked at it the other night and the bearing in the hub is shot and when you rotate it, it moves vertically 1/4 of an inch so i replaced it with another and the promblem is solved.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31060 Previous topic | Next topic