Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30984
View in linear mode

Subject: "S. Techs or Aspec???????" Previous topic | Next topic
D32Jan-08-08 10:33 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2007
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30984, "S. Techs or Aspec???????"

http://www.aspecproducts.com/images.asp?theid=1192
Saw these coil overs and made me think twice about tein's S techs. I know tien is good brand but, im on a budget. What do u guys think. i have stock struts but i would be lowering it the same hight as the S techs it says can be used w/ stock shocks or best matches w/ high performance shocks and so does the S. techs. I think agian and tell myself not to be such a cheap ass but, i figured i'd see what u guys thought
thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-08-08 03:01 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30985, "RE: S. Techs or Aspec???????"
In response to Reply # 0

I tried a set like those once upon a time when i first started out and I regretted the money i spent. Seriously the ride was terrible and unacceptable.

For that same money you can buy a set of used lowering springs and install them on your stock shocks. Now your stock shocks wont last very long, but thats neither here or there becasue with the springs your looking at, your stocker wont last long either.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2GeclipseRSJan-14-08 09:24 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#30990, "RE: S. Techs or Aspec???????"
In response to Reply # 1

Coilover sleeves are garbage.

Lowering spring + good shock

or...

Full coilover

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30984 Previous topic | Next topic