Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30938
View in linear mode

Subject: "Yonaka coilovers?" Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSDec-14-07 12:08 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30938, "Yonaka coilovers?"

http://www.revlinecustoms.com/proddetail.asp?prod=YMTC006&cat=3598

I added these guys to my myspace and just now got around to browsing their site months later.

I came across these.

I'm drawing a blank.

Too good to be true?

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

2GeclipseRSDec-15-07 08:11 PM
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30943, "RE: Yonaka coilovers?"
In response to Reply # 0

Somebody has to know something?

Oh well. I found out the company is out of canada.

What do any of you guys think about the spring rates. What kind of ride quality should i expect to see with a mild 1.2-1.8" drop in the front with a 1.8" drop in the rear?

I've been advised against any budget traditional shock except for koni yellows and for the price i'll pay for those and a set of good springs, i might as well buy full coilovers. My suspension is about gone. Bouncy as hell. The next couple of months i'm tying up my lose ends so i can get to work on making more power and putting it down to the ground so i'd appreciate any and all thoughts.

I've found a few reviews on google about them but nothing really in-depth. Maybe one of you guys has somebody in your crew, dsm or not that runs these?

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420aRSJan-23-08 11:13 PM
Member since Jan 15th 2008
5 posts,
#31016, "RE: Yonaka coilovers?"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-23-08 11:15 PM by 420aRS

I don't know about there quality I have racing seats from them in black its alright. Sliders have a thick low quality oil in it I have to put wd40 in it when I install it. I wouldn't trust any other parts for them especially a suspension setup. I want to save you time and money. For $200 more I suggest getting Tein's basic coilovers its about $700. They will be worth it.

ramsey95ESiJan-25-08 02:16 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2008
63 posts,
#31027, "RE: Yonaka coilovers?"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-25-08 02:17 AM by ramsey95ESi

If you got a "hunch" about spending just that little extra for something as important as suspension... chances are if you don't you might regret it. it's happend to us all... thats my $.02

2gnt (period)

2GeclipseRSFeb-14-08 08:25 AM
781 posts,
#31102, "RE: Yonaka coilovers?"
In response to Reply # 3

Saving for teins now.....

I want full adjustability on a quality setup in the future. Right now, i'm on some gr-2esq shocks with progress springs and they're working out better. After riding those for a few hours, i already want to slap on a set of teins in the fall.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30938 Previous topic | Next topic