Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29087
View in linear mode

Subject: "A good deal or no?" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseSixApr-04-06 09:28 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29087, "A good deal or no?"
Apr-04-06 09:29 AM by EclipseSix

My original plan was to get tokico illuminas shocks n struts with the eibach pro-kits.

But then I found this on ebay, tokico illuminas shocks, struts and lowering springs, all for 475. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOKICO-ILLUMINA-SHOCKS-SPRINGS-ECLIPSE-2WD-95-99_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33590QQitemZ8051929578QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW) This seems like a good deal, considering the shocks go for like 340 alone.. are the tokico springs good, or should I just spend the extra penny and get the pro-kits that I know I'll probably like..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

LeakyMitsuApr-04-06 10:52 AM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29088, "RE: A good deal or no?"
In response to Reply # 0

ive got illuminas and prokit and i love it, but ive also heard really good things about the setup you posted. either should be good

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

destruckeclipseApr-04-06 11:17 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#29089, "RE: A good deal or no?"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-04-06 11:18 AM by destruckeclipse

I've got tokico illuminas with eibachs, they are great. I would imagine using their springs would make the package even better..

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

dsmracerApr-04-06 11:28 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2004
92 posts,
#29090, "RE: A good deal or no?"
In response to Reply # 2

i used the full tokico kit that you're talking about, and i loved it, plus with upgraded swaybars, the car handles like no other. if i could find that kit for my new car, i would get it in a heartbeat

EclipseSixApr-04-06 12:28 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#29091, "RE: A good deal or no?"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-05-06 05:31 AM by EclipseSix

Well I guess I might just go with this kit then, the ebay one. Hopefully its as good as it seems. any other input is appreciated

edit: alright, i bought them, tokico illuminas , should have them in a few weeks! I'll post pics of it lowered when i get them installed, yayy lol

injendsmApr-13-06 04:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#29122, "RE: A good deal or no?"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-13-06 04:39 PM by injendsm

do the full tokico kit, i had it on my RS and loved it.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29087 Previous topic | Next topic