Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #28715
View in linear mode

Subject: "raised back up today..." Previous topic | Next topic
95Eclipse302Feb-08-06 05:11 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2006
245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28715, "raised back up today..."

My car was dropped 2 inches on goldline coils and it was to low. I have my body kit and I didnt want it getting messed up so I went back to stock...car rides a little better and I like it better I think.

I had two blown struts which I replaced and wow that did make a difference. Not loud thumps over rough roads and har braking.

The job took me around 4 hours for my VERY FIRST time on any car. The raer were extreamly easy and the front took a bit....but just eltting yall kno. If anyone is lowering/changine suspension and you are wondering if you should do it....GO for it. I didnt even use a spring compressor any except to put on the front two springs. The rear I just pushed down and grunted a bit lol.

Thanks, Brandon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #28715 Previous topic | Next topic