Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27045
View in linear mode

Subject: "New to DFW area, CV axle problems." Previous topic | Next topic
papitopuffMay-04-05 08:17 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2002
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27045, "New to DFW area, CV axle problems."

Just wanted to know where I can go to get new CV axels installed.. I've gone to Pepboys to get some remanufactured ones, but they can't do my alignment for my lowered suspension. They can just align it back to factory specs (BAD IDEA). Does anyone know this area and where I can go maybe to get the CV axels installed and aligned in the same place. If not, maybe anywhere I can go to get an alignement. I have a camber correction kit. Need this info. desperately... Lots of Clicking and clacking going on.

Thanks,
Joe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

papitopuffMay-04-05 09:13 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2002
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27046, "RE: New to DFW area, CV axle problems."
In response to Reply # 0

bump.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

satal95May-04-05 10:01 AM
Member since Aug 04th 2003
351 posts,
#27047, "RE: New to DFW area, CV axle problems."
In response to Reply # 1

hey whats up man not from the DFW area but u can go to this website http://www.dfwdsm.org/forums/index.php? and ask on there since thats a dfw based. if u want i can also call my cousin to check to see if there is any good place around there since he lives in DFW lmk

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27045 Previous topic | Next topic