Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26755
View in linear mode

Subject: "to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car" Previous topic | Next topic
turbo8uApr-06-05 07:18 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26755, "to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
Apr-06-05 07:20 AM by turbo8u

my car got towed last night

i locked the steering wheel to the right and parked real close to the curb. (same spot as in my sig, but facing forward not backed in) when i came out at 5:30am it was gone...all i see is tire marks where they dragged me out. my heart sunk

i didnt even have enough money to get it out of impound but i fuckin pulled it out of my ass... fuck im BROKE!

so i finally get to the tow yard and see her sitting there, steering wheel is STILL LOCKED....

i get in and drive it and its shaking like crazy and whining like a bitch. i pull over...

they ripped the fuck out of my driver side axle boots and fucked up the steering assembly...WOW, my life really fucking sucks right now ya know!??!!!

im talking to a lawyer tomorrow hopefully and sueing these bitch ass mother fuckers!

seriously though, please give me advice

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, WIDECLIPSE, Apr-06-05 07:27 AM, #1
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Kirby, Apr-06-05 07:30 AM, #2
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-06-05 07:43 AM, #3
      RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-06-05 08:00 AM, #4
           RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-06-05 08:12 AM, #5
                RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, WIDECLIPSE, Apr-06-05 08:38 AM, #6
                     RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-06-05 09:03 AM, #7
                          RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-06-05 09:16 AM, #8
                               RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, RxR_Eclipse, Apr-06-05 09:41 AM, #9
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-06-05 12:08 PM, #10
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, got_NX, Apr-14-05 01:56 AM, #22
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-21-05 06:00 AM, #42
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Kirby, Apr-06-05 01:26 PM, #11
                                         RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-06-05 03:21 PM, #12
                                              RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Chamuko, Apr-06-05 04:44 PM, #13
                                                   RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, kain_99gs, Apr-06-05 06:34 PM, #14
                                                        RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, RxR_Eclipse, Apr-06-05 07:45 PM, #15
                                                             PICS, turbo8u, Apr-07-05 11:56 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: PICS, TeamDR1665, Apr-07-05 12:25 PM, #17
                                                                       RE: PICS, ez, Apr-12-05 02:14 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: PICS, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-12-05 03:07 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: PICS, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-13-05 09:50 AM, #20
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, got_NX, Apr-14-05 01:51 AM, #21
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Ducking_Fumbass, Apr-14-05 03:32 AM, #23
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-14-05 06:25 AM, #24
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, got_NX, Apr-14-05 09:26 AM, #28
RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-14-05 07:04 AM, #25
      RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Uberingram, Apr-14-05 07:09 AM, #26
      RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, got_NX, Apr-14-05 09:16 AM, #27
      RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-14-05 09:37 AM, #29
           RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, SILVERNT, Apr-14-05 09:44 AM, #30
           RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, TeamDR1665, Apr-14-05 09:48 AM, #31
                RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-14-05 09:53 AM, #32
                     RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Uberingram, Apr-14-05 10:25 AM, #33
                          RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, got_NX, Apr-14-05 11:26 AM, #34
                               RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-14-05 11:47 AM, #35
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, a_miller_76, Apr-14-05 11:56 AM, #36
                                         RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-14-05 01:08 PM, #37
                                              RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, Apr-14-05 01:30 PM, #38
                                                   RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-14-05 05:07 PM, #39
                                                   RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, MiztahfooLish, Apr-21-05 12:52 AM, #40
                                                        RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, Moderatorxcasbonx, Apr-21-05 03:01 AM, #41
                                                   RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, BRU_ce, Apr-26-05 08:42 AM, #44
      RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, jsupetran, Apr-21-05 07:08 AM, #43
           RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, pn0ymahal, Apr-29-05 08:42 AM, #45
                RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, eclipse_99rs, Apr-29-05 02:44 PM, #46
                     RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, 97xtc, Apr-30-05 05:17 PM, #47
                          RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, DSM_John, May-02-05 03:44 AM, #48
                               RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, turbo8u, May-03-05 07:01 AM, #49
                                    RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, TeamDR1665, May-03-05 07:53 AM, #50
                                         RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car, DSM_John, May-04-05 07:19 AM, #51

WIDECLIPSEApr-06-05 07:27 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26757, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 0

damn man that SUX. What sux even more is they are going to get away with it. All they have to say is "It was like that when I picked it up." You have the burden of proof, and you don't have any. That really sux man

-Roman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KirbyApr-06-05 07:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#26758, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 0

Why did they tow you, Is it a no parking area or do you not display your pass or something? In VA at least I know that they are pretty much not responsible for damages to your car from the tow if you were breaking the law. If they tow it improperly like put it on and it falls off or something that's a different situation. But any damage to the car from a proper tow (ie: you leave the car in reverse so it can't be towed, or locking your wheel, etc etc) then you are responsible for the damages yourself...

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

turbo8uApr-06-05 07:43 AM
10552 posts,
#26760, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-06-05 07:47 AM by turbo8u

theyve been towing me illegally....this is #3

theyre saying the night patrol guys called it in as a expired registration, but my current registration was blantantly in the windshield

fuckin...dont tell me im going to have to pay for this out of my pocket...thats not what i wanted to here. fuck these bitches!

edit: my proof is the tire drag marks on the curb and ground in the parking spot. also rub marks on my wheel indicate they dragged it when towing. also the FRESH axle boot grease and minimal scattering indicate the damage was done recently. especially with the method used to tow the car, they definately fucked my axle up and i can prove it

edit2:

it feels like someone just raped my wife or something...im so ridiculously mad im about to pull some vigilante justice shit up in this bitch

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

JoshSpair.com

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-06-05 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#26761, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 3

Explain how the tow tore an axle boot and discombobulated the rack and pinion?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

turbo8uApr-06-05 08:12 AM
10552 posts,
#26762, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-06-05 08:13 AM by turbo8u

Originally posted by DarkOne
Explain how the tow tore an axle boot and discombobulated the rack and pinion?

they used hooks to pull the car up and hooked them on the lower lateral arms, i asked the tow guy how he towed it and he told me. i bet they hooked the arm, and when pulling it...punctured the axle.

the axle boot has a PUNCTURE...its not torn. meaning something stuck into it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

WIDECLIPSEApr-06-05 08:38 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#26763, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 5

I hope to God you can get your shit fixed man. I guess if anybody can prove shit in court it's you. Just leave your weed spray at the house

-Roman

turbo8uApr-06-05 09:03 AM
10552 posts,
#26765, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 6
Apr-06-05 09:03 AM by turbo8u

is it possible to replace the steering arm coming out of the rack? or just that boot? its possible they got both the axle boot and the steering arm boot. there's grease everywhere.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-06-05 09:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#26766, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah, it's possible. Never done it, but it's possible.. look up replacing an inner tie rod.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

RxR_EclipseApr-06-05 09:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#26767, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 8

In our city any damages resulting from a tow that is called in is not thier responsiblity. Even if they use you TIRE to pull your car away from the curb(which I saw myself, guy put the hook right into the tire and had his partner pull on the handle that activates the winch). Really suck for this to happen to you man. I hope it goes well, but if it was the police that called it in then you will have a hard time getting any money out of them. If they just towed it for shits and giggles (no police report on the call) then it is them that is in the wrong and you would have to sue them. Most likely if they are doing that(towing without cause) to you, then they are doing it to other cars and there would be more than just you to go to court with.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

eclipse982nrRSTApr-06-05 12:08 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#26768, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 9

wow, i wanted to cry while reading turby
what i would do is this:
take pics of everything for a lawyer (i.e the rubber marks, puncture, etc)

then call the tow company and say you want the car # or squad # of the police/security who called it in for exprired registration. if they dont give it to you, they should have seen your registration was valid in your window when they towed it since most tow co's copy ur VIN # down on paper. if you get the car # of who called it in, you ca sure them as well.

anyway, only way your going to get some money for it is to prove your case obvisously, and i think this is your best way. the police or whoever will need some good shit to prove your reg was expired when it clearly shows its valid in yoru window ya know.

get a good lawyer and go at the fuckers man. good luck.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

got_NXApr-14-05 01:56 AM
Member since Dec 22nd 2004
225 posts,
#26869, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
wow, i wanted to cry while reading turby what i would do is this: take pics of everything for a lawyer (i.e the rubber marks, puncture, etc) then call the tow company and say you want the car # or squad # of the police/security who called it in for exprired registration. if they dont give it to you, they should have seen your registration was valid in your window when they towed it since most tow co's copy ur VIN # down on paper. if you get the car # of who called it in, you ca sure them as well. anyway, only way your going to get some money for it is to prove your case obvisously, and i think this is your best way. the police or whoever will need some good shit to prove your reg was expired when it clearly shows its valid in yoru window ya know. get a good lawyer and go at the fuckers man. good luck.

come on Mike, the guy can afford to get his car back, let alone get a lawyer...today I'm laughing to bank knowing I can pay for my shit and I know how to park.

turbo8uApr-21-05 06:00 AM
10552 posts,
#26971, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Back on topic... So whats up with the car now Turby?

still limpin...

they havent responded to my demand letter, so i see small claims court in my immediate future

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

KirbyApr-06-05 01:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#26769, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-06-05 01:28 PM by Kirby

Well if they towed it for no reason then they should have to pay. The only issue is that if it really was called in by the night guard then it is the complex's responsibility to fix it since it was towed under false pretenses. So you may want to check your lease and see what it says pretaining to this. But if they called to have your car towed for no reason then they should pay to fix it. I would first go raise hell with your leasing office and see why it was towed when thwe proper sticker is on the window. Also if the guard called it in under false preteses then you may have found your masked keyer also...

Edit you didn't take pic's at the tow yard did you?

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

turbo8uApr-06-05 03:21 PM
10552 posts,
#26770, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 11
Apr-06-05 03:22 PM by turbo8u

Originally posted by Kirby
Also if the guard called it in under false preteses then you may have found your masked keyer also...

i was thinking the same exact thing...

they were supposed to look in the windshield for the updated paperwork, but the citing officer didnt. he took a picture of the plates from the outside and then had it towed.

these mother fuckers are going down, i just drafted two demand letters and im having an attorney proof them and then im gunna sit on it till i hear something.

edit: no, i didnt get any pictures though... i dont have a camera and i tried to wake up my friend at 6:30 but he got pissed as hell.

im taking pictures tonight when i get off

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

ChamukoApr-06-05 04:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#26772, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 12

Dude shoulda called me. I have a camera.

BTW Im curious, what is the name of the company? I know one around your area that owes me 200 bucks....the batards. Also theres like the BBB, consumer affairs and such. Takes time, but they get the point.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

kain_99gsApr-06-05 06:34 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#26775, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 13
Apr-06-05 06:35 PM by kain_99gs

When something was wrong with my engine (back when i would have other people look at my engine) I had it towed on a flat bed. the IDIOTS!!! let it drop down and they didn't put blocks out. my car slams onto my front bumper smashes my neon (at the time i had neons). i was like OMG WTF!!!! then they use the wench to back it up onto the truck. the whole time my front bumper is flexing and scraping even more. then he says "I won't be able to get this off without blocks" I was basically like NO SHIT. so i got some boards laying around the automotive shop and finally got my baby to safety. all i got was them to repair the neon. the asshole tried to insult me by saying "there is no way all those scrapes on the front bumper are from us". and also "usually cars don't have neons on them". so i said "is it usual for your guys to just drop people cars off your truck then". Between then and now i have had a couple other bad experiences with people touching my car. that is why i do it myself unless it absolutely has to go to a shop/etc.

edit: i was in the same town as RxR eclipse. the towing company was Clydes towing (just in case for some reason anyone should ever have a problem or thinks about using them).

RxR_EclipseApr-06-05 07:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#26776, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 14

I totally remember telling you when you got the bling green they would break Yea Bryan I remember when Clyde's towing busted up your shit. They are totally shady company. In fact they are the ones I saw put a hook thru that lady's tire. Couple of years ago some lady was parked by the radio shack and they needed to get a plow thru to clear the street. They just hooked it on the tire and turned on the winch. Really messed up that car.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

turbo8uApr-07-05 11:56 AM
10552 posts,
#26783, "PICS"
In response to Reply # 15

FUCKIN MONEYSHOT! ^^^^

mm....greasy...

this is the drag marks from my front wheel....nice

this is what i first saw...i was likeohh fuck nooo

bitchasses are going to get OWNED.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

TeamDR1665Apr-07-05 12:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#26784, "RE: PICS"
In response to Reply # 16

GO GET EM TURB.

ezApr-12-05 02:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#26842, "RE: PICS"
In response to Reply # 17

so what happened Josh? anyone bloody yet?

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

eclipse982nrRSTApr-12-05 03:07 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#26843, "RE: PICS"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by ez
anyone bloody yet?

with looking like that, i punch thier nose through the back of their damn skulls! speaking of this situation, yesterday at work, (i work at e-check aka emissions checking facility) we had a car their that overheated like 2 weeks ago just sitting there so i called a tow company today and they came to get it and the kid had left it in reverse, and sure enough the tow guy just dragged the mutha fucka right up onto the bed. i thought of you turby, i should kicked the guys ass for you just for being an asshole tow guy! lol

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-13-05 09:50 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#26854, "RE: PICS"
In response to Reply # 19

Well i have done towing for years and seen shit liek thathappen quite often. What happens is the "J" hook tilts up since the bed is on an angle and the tip of the hook digs into the CV boot. This is why its a general rule all FWD cars must be "T" slotted. There are "T" hooks in the tow stap that fit oblong slots in the subframe to tow FWD cars. The engineers really thought that one through for once. If your Rack and pinion is screwed up i have one for ya.....you pay the shipping and its yours.

Terry

got_NXApr-14-05 01:51 AM
225 posts,
#26868, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 0

YOU ARE A IDIOT! you sit here and dis my car...and you can even PARK your damm car. You can't even afford to get your car back...I'm laughing at you screw ball...Lets have some kind a charity benefit for people who can't park there cars....good for you! I hope your car is messed up...here's a good word of advise LEARN TO PARK!

Ducking_FumbassApr-14-05 03:32 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#26873, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 21

Did you miss the part where he said that his car was towed because of an outdated registration? Did you also miss the part where he said that his registration really was valid, and that it was an unjustified, groundless tow?

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's obvious that we share a hobby, and even though your car's style is not my own, a lot of effort and work was put into it, and that is, in my eyes, respectable. I can't help but feel, however, from your posts, that you are a real douchenozzle with a broomstick up your piss-hole.

turbo8uApr-14-05 06:25 AM
10552 posts,
#26876, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
I can't help but feel, however, from your posts, that you are a real douchenozzle with a broomstick up your piss-hole.

my thoughts exactly.

got_life?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

got_NXApr-14-05 09:26 AM
225 posts,
#26883, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
Did you miss the part where he said that his car was towed because of an outdated registration? Did you also miss the part where he said that his registration really was valid, and that it was an unjustified, groundless tow? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's obvious that we share a hobby, and even though your car's style is not my own, a lot of effort and work was put into it, and that is, in my eyes, respectable. I can't help but feel, however, from your posts, that you are a real douchenozzle with a broomstick up your piss-hole.

Sorry bro, It's hard to have respect on here when I was given none first. I never did anything to anyone on here, but yet get shit. I could careless I like to see what is posted back.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-14-05 07:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#26877, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by got_NX
YOU ARE A IDIOT! you sit here and dis my car...and you can even PARK your damm car. You can't even afford to get your car back...I'm laughing at you screw ball...Lets have some kind a charity benefit for people who can't park there cars....good for you! I hope your car is messed up...here's a good word of advise LEARN TO PARK!

Your car looks like shit, and you're a dumbass. let's have a charity benefit to un-fagify your little ricebox. I feel sorry for your car to have to wear that shit, and you, for thinking it looks good. Get some taste, grow up, and until then, shut the fuck up. Thank you.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

UberingramApr-14-05 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#26878, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 25

got_NXApr-14-05 09:16 AM
225 posts,
#26882, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"

Originally posted by got_NX YOU ARE A IDIOT! you sit here and dis my car...and you can even PARK your damm car. You can't even afford to get your car back...I'm laughing at you screw ball...Lets have some kind a charity benefit for people who can't park there cars....good for you! I hope your car is messed up...here's a good word of advise LEARN TO PARK!
Your car looks like shit, and you're a dumbass. let's have a charity benefit to un-fagify your little ricebox. I feel sorry for your car to have to wear that shit, and you, for thinking it looks good. Get some taste, grow up, and until then, shut the fuck up. Thank you.

After #3 you'd think you'd still learn how to park...

"Your car looks like shit, and you're a dumbass. let's have a charity benefit to un-fagify your little ricebox."

Thank you for your nice thoughts. I think stock is so cool..

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-14-05 09:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#26884, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 27

I think stock is so cool..

Since when does graphics, paint, and a big fucking spoiler garner respect anywhere? The kids at your local highschool might nut over it, but we're just laughing at you.

Out of the last four of us that have posted, you are probably the most stock. Thanks for playing "Make fun of the Moron" with 2GNT.com.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

SILVERNTApr-14-05 09:44 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#26885, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by got_NX I think stock is so cool..
Since when does graphics, paint, and a big fucking spoiler garner respect anywhere? The kids at your local highschool might nut over it, but we're just laughing at you. Out of the last four of us that have posted, you are probably the most stock. Thanks for playing "Make fun of the Moron" with 2GNT.com.

thank you for making me laugh Dad

TeamDR1665Apr-14-05 09:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#26886, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 29

Out of the last four of us that have posted, you are probably the most stock. Thanks for playing "Make fun of the Moron" with 2GNT.com.

Yeah! Stock! LOL.

{
if dinoFlameWarParticipation = Y,
then posterWhoStartedIt = dooshnozzle(broomstickInPeeHole);

dinoFlameWarParticipation(Y);
}

I think Spock would approve. Logical imo.

Besides, there's only room on this board for one DSMer named Brian who lives in Arizona, and that's me.

turbo8uApr-14-05 09:53 AM
10552 posts,
#26887, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 31
Apr-14-05 09:54 AM by turbo8u

yea, both my talons are SO STOCK its not even funny...<cough>

got_nawz...you were formally DINOWNED. keep talking, because id love to see you banned.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

UberingramApr-14-05 10:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#26888, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 32

I have this wicked urge to hit up a Best Buy and purchase a copy of F&F from the discount bin with every intention of doing a burn out on it.

got_NXApr-14-05 11:26 AM
225 posts,
#26889, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 33

the things is none of you have a clue what I have in my car...and whatever I do have it's far from stock. You don't think that I know my car is out of style now? It wasn't 3 years ago when I built it...but that is changing. I'm sure if we compared mods you'd like my set-up I did lots of research on the forum to building what I have. You dis my car because of the look you don't know me personally..the thing is, if you dis me I will come right back.

turbo8uApr-14-05 11:47 AM
10552 posts,
#26890, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 34
Apr-14-05 11:48 AM by turbo8u

the things is none of you have a clue what I have in my car...and whatever I do have it's far from stock.

but that doesnt matter does it, the car hasnt moved in a year. i bet its all nawzed up and shit, ready to rock! who cares what it has if it doesnt even fucking move.

Originally posted by got_NX You don't think that I know my car is out of style now?

oh yes, we do. this is the reason everyone makes fun of you, well...that and the fact that you're a defensive little cockbite who doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about.

Originally posted by got_NX I'm sure if we compared mods you'd like my set-up I did lots of research on the forum to building what I have.

its good to see no00bs are using the search. we cant compare setups though, you're not even in the same league.

Originally posted by got_NX You dis my car because of the look you don't know me personally..the thing is, if you dis me I will come right back.

good, keep coming back. this is hilarious, and inevitably you're going to piss off dino so bad he's going to ghetto blast you with the ban cannon, then we'll really see the river of tears flow from your eyes.

cheerio old boy, and props on the running 2g

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

a_miller_76Apr-14-05 11:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#26891, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 35

You know, when Dino says "Shut the fuck up, queer" you usually should shut the fuck up. Seriously, Fast and Furious was cool for about 1 month after it came out. Get over it.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-14-05 01:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#26892, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by a_miller_76
You know, when Dino says "Shut the fuck up, queer" you usually should shut the fuck up. Seriously, Fast and Furious was cool for about 1 month after it came out. Get over it.

I'm just watching him dig his hole. it's actually twice as funny to see everyone else start making fun of the guy after I do... it's like saying, "Hey, flame this tard" when i post and rip on someone.

Seriously, got_nawwz, drop it. Move on. You can't win.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

turbo8uApr-14-05 01:30 PM
10552 posts,
#26893, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 37

got_nawwz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im done

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-14-05 05:07 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#26895, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 38
Apr-14-05 05:09 PM by Star Turbo Talon

NM

MiztahfooLishApr-21-05 12:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#26969, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 39

Well, I just wanna say hi...

MiztahfooLish...
'95 RS (16.72 @ 84 mph) *wheel hop sucks!* 97-99 front/rear end conversion, Autometer
tach, shift light, oil pressure, & air/fuel ratio gauges, Accel 8mm wires, CAI w/ K&N, 60MM
throttle body, ported and polished intake manifold, OBX-R 4 to 1 header, Greddy EVO 60MM
catback exhaust, 2.5" test pipe, Energy Suspension urethane motor mount inserts & shifter
bushings, short shifter, Ishihara-Johnson oil crankscraper, Dropzone lowering springs, front
and rear strut braces, 4 ga. ground wire kit, Powerslot brake rotors, 17"x7.5" Rota Subzero
wheels with Kumho Ecsta 712 tires, Optima redtop, Pioneer head unit, 6.5 front & rears

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-21-05 03:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#26970, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 40

Back on topic...

So whats up with the car now Turby?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

BRU_ceApr-26-05 08:42 AM
Member since Aug 25th 2003
1457 posts,
#27010, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 38

Can't we all just get along?

I feel sorry for BANME!s that are attacked, but I'm a dumb nice guy.

I am the most stockest on the board!

Oh no! My sig died! I'll get another one.
Member and Co-Founder of FLDSM

jsupetranApr-21-05 07:08 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#26972, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
Apr-21-05 07:11 AM by jsupetran

Originally posted by got_NX YOU ARE A IDIOT! you sit here and dis my car...and you can even PARK your damm car. You can't even afford to get your car back...I'm laughing at you screw ball...Lets have some kind a charity benefit for people who can't park there cars....good for you! I hope your car is messed up...here's a good word of advise LEARN TO PARK!

I second the "your car looks like ass" comment, and your a douche bag for your comments about laughing at his Josh's misfortune, totally uncalled for.

Ban him please.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

pn0ymahalApr-29-05 08:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#27023, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 43

"Can't we all just get along?"
haha
Michael
99gs SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

eclipse_99rsApr-29-05 02:44 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#27025, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 45

Haha i had to go back to the top of the page to remember what it was even about. I worked with a guy who worked with a tow truck company, he said most of those guys try to fuck up cars on purpose. They are basicaly dirtbags that dont give a fuck about anything.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

97xtcApr-30-05 05:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
353 posts,
#27026, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 46

good, you deserve what you got.

DSM_JohnMay-02-05 03:44 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2004
58 posts,
#27030, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 47

I'd just like to thank DR1665 for making my morning a little better. I've never seen pseudocode to insult anyone before.

turbo8uMay-03-05 07:01 AM
10552 posts,
#27041, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 48

Originally posted by DSM_John
I'd just like to thank DR1665 for making my morning a little better. I've never seen pseudocode to insult anyone before.

what do you mean?

97_xtc...no DSM deserves to be broken by a tow company.

she's fixed now, so it's all good. im still sueing, however.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

TeamDR1665May-03-05 07:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#27042, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 49

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by DSM_John I'd just like to thank DR1665 for making my morning a little better. I've never seen pseudocode to insult anyone before.
what do you mean?

I think he was referring to when I said this, Josh.
{
if dinoFlameWarParticipation = Y,
then posterWhoStartedIt = dooshnozzle(broomstickInPeeHole);

dinoFlameWarParticipation(Y);
}

And it's good to hear you're still going to sue those bastards. My tag expired at midnight Sunsday, so I have to back her in just in case they want to get hard core with Daisy. That sticker can't get here fast enough imo. /worries

Glad you liked it DSMJohn. It's about all I can remember of my practically worthless $50,000 DeVry education. It's going to be nice to have an expensive degree I do all of jack shit with one day.

DSM_JohnMay-04-05 07:19 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2004
58 posts,
#27044, "RE: to add injury to insult....tow company fucked up my car"
In response to Reply # 50

Yeah, I was referring to DR1665, no offense to turbo8u. Anyways, I feel the same way, except I'm going to be around $100,000 when I'm all done. MSOE with my upcoming junior year at FHL in Germany isn't cheap. Ah,the joys of being an ME. P.S. I hope you get your tags soon so you don't have to go through all of the same crap.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26755 Previous topic | Next topic