Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26608
View in linear mode

Subject: "tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??" Previous topic | Next topic
2point4Mar-20-05 06:21 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26608, "tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"

i saw these rims today and about shit my britches. i finally found a clean five star rim with a deep dish and no bolts. check 'em out...chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, kain_99gs, Mar-20-05 06:32 PM, #1
RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, Blizare, Mar-21-05 04:00 AM, #2
      RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, 97eclipse97, Mar-21-05 04:13 AM, #3
           RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, BumpinTalon, Mar-21-05 08:14 AM, #4
                RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, 2point4, Mar-28-05 07:43 PM, #5
                     RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, 97eclipse97, Mar-29-05 02:59 AM, #6
                          RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-29-05 08:18 AM, #7
                               RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-03-05 05:56 PM, #8
                                    RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, Kaoz78, Apr-05-05 11:55 AM, #9
                                         RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-05-05 04:49 PM, #10
                                              RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, 420a-Tnthewerks, Apr-05-05 05:58 PM, #11
                                                   RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-05-05 06:09 PM, #12
                                                        RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, Kaoz78, Apr-05-05 06:29 PM, #13
                                                             RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-06-05 07:33 AM, #14

kain_99gsMar-20-05 06:32 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26609, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 0

Those =?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareMar-21-05 04:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#26612, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 1

those are clean as hell......do they have bronze?

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

97eclipse97Mar-21-05 04:13 AM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#26613, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 2

any idea how much they weigh?? i searched but couldnt find any weights... i think the hyper blacks would look awesome on my car...

BumpinTalonMar-21-05 08:14 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#26616, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 3

dayum those are fine. TSW is a cheaper brand too, so a set of those probably wouldn't break the bank.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

2point4Mar-28-05 07:43 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#26682, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 4

yep, that's them but that pic doesn't do 'em justice. the pic i saw before was from a more side view and that lip looks kinda deep dished. sick imo...chris

97eclipse97Mar-29-05 02:59 AM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#26683, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 5

anybody have these on their car yet? pics would be awesome

420a-TnthewerksMar-29-05 08:18 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#26684, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 6

They look like stock rims

see:

I guess if you got them in a size different than 16", it wouldn't be a waste of money.

CarbonFiberRSTApr-03-05 05:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#26712, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 7

I think i might just get these in 17" and chrome to look like stock but clear my front brakes... nice

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Kaoz78Apr-05-05 11:55 AM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#26736, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 8

And what about the rims in your sig?

CarbonFiberRSTApr-05-05 04:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#26741, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Kaoz78
And what about the rims in your sig?

Is this directed to me? If so, I don't understand the question.

420a-TnthewerksApr-05-05 05:58 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#26746, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by Kaoz78 And what about the rims in your sig?

What. Are. You. Going. To. Do. With. The. Rims. In. Your. Sig?

lol, just messin with ya, man.

CarbonFiberRSTApr-05-05 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#26747, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST
Originally posted by Kaoz78 And what about the rims in your sig?
What. Are. You. Going. To. Do. With. The. Rims. In. Your. Sig? lol, just messin with ya, man.

thanks for rewording for me... I guess I will sell them. But I havn't decided on a new set of wheels for sure. Chrome costs too much extra so I am looking for a nice polished wheel

Kaoz78Apr-05-05 06:29 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#26749, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 12

Jesus people this isn't English class. lol
That was for CarbonfiberRST. I replied after he said he was looking into new rims. I thought the general direction of the conversation and my reply made sense. Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but damn I thought that is how message boards worked. lmao

CarbonFiberRSTApr-06-05 07:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#26759, "RE: tsw volcanoes, anybody seen them yet??"
In response to Reply # 13

I didn't want to assume you were talking to me and reply just to get a smartass comment saying your question wasn't directed at me, but I still got it anyway... I give up.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26608 Previous topic | Next topic