Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25849
View in linear mode

Subject: "D2 racing sports -RS Coilover" Previous topic | Next topic
satal95Nov-22-09 09:03 AM
Member since Aug 04th 2003
351 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25849, "D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"

Was wondering if anyone have these coilovers on their car and if so how is the ride with them. here is a link if anyone wants to see them http://www.d2racingsport.co.uk/d2_rscoilover.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, mcgyvr, Dec-10-04 04:09 AM, #1
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, satal95, Dec-10-04 05:42 PM, #2
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, widebodyeclipse, Dec-11-04 05:51 AM, #3
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, THEBALLIN1, Dec-11-04 10:14 AM, #4
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, satal95, Dec-11-04 10:51 AM, #5
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, eclpeddie, Apr-18-09 09:25 PM, #6
RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, Fallen4ng31, Apr-19-09 06:46 PM, #7
      RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover, Nemo, Apr-19-09 07:33 PM, #8

mcgyvrDec-10-04 04:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25850, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 0

get teins

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

satal95Dec-10-04 05:42 PM
351 posts,
#25857, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 1

Because i can get these for cheaper than the teins and from what i heard these are supposedly even better than the teins for the money. So has anyone else heard of these or dealt with them lmk

widebodyeclipseDec-11-04 05:51 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#25863, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 0

they look nice, never hearde of em though, how much can u get them 4?

THEBALLIN1Dec-11-04 10:14 AM
Member since Sep 28th 2004
176 posts,
#25867, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 3

I wouldnt trust some slimy con-artist on Ebay to support my car with some 'coils' that cost $98

just my 2 cents

-EE

ground control is good for the $$$ i hear....
tein is the realest coilover set you can get, run you about a grand to start

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/>

satal95Dec-11-04 10:51 AM
351 posts,
#25868, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 0

not buying them from an ebay seller. actually going to get them from my local tuner shop. i was going to get the teins because he's thats all he deals but instead he tells me about these and how they are way better for the price. I know a lot of the 240 people have them and they are supposed to be one of the best coilovers for them and since I'm gettin then for around $750, I just thought this was a better deal.

eclpeddieApr-18-09 09:25 PM
Member since Sep 02nd 2008
26 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32195, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by satal95
Was wondering if anyone have these coilovers on their car and if so how is the ride with them. here is a link if anyone wants to see them http://www.d2racingsport.co.uk/d2_rscoilover.htm

yes i just got a set and put them on yesterday. i love them, the ride smother and alow the car to hug the road with out a rock hard suspesion. The ability to ajust them from the top, makes it that much greater. i am quite pleased with the performance. when taking bends before with 2 in drop spring traveling at 50mph, I can now travel at 80mph.

Fallen4ng31Apr-19-09 06:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#32196, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey, guess what.

5 Year old thread, dummy.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

NemoApr-19-09 07:33 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#32197, "RE: D2 racing sports -RS Coilover"
In response to Reply # 7

hahahahahahahaha

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25849 Previous topic | Next topic