Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25725
View in linear mode

Subject: "brake" Previous topic | Next topic
kongoslimNov-21-04 01:56 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2004
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25725, "brake"

does it really matter what name brand cross drill and/or slot rotter to get for my clipse i m takein may be 2 years of, not the last pair i'm going to need i 'm a baller on a budget here.

need more power http://www.myspace.com/reddex_rose

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: brake, WickedESi, Nov-18-04 06:16 AM, #1
RE: brake, wite96gs, Nov-18-04 04:11 PM, #2
      RE: brake, tim97rs, Nov-19-04 05:22 AM, #3
           RE: brake, WickedESi, Nov-19-04 09:58 AM, #6
                RE: brake, thedawg, Nov-21-04 01:56 PM, #8
RE: brake, injendsm, Nov-19-04 06:56 AM, #4
RE: brake, wite96gs, Nov-19-04 07:47 AM, #5
      RE: brake, Mattchew, Nov-21-04 11:22 AM, #7
RE: brake, 420a-Tnthewerks, Nov-21-04 09:48 PM, #9

WickedESiNov-18-04 06:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25727, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 0

What?

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

wite96gsNov-18-04 04:11 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
365 posts,
#25730, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 1

he said:
"does it really matter what name brand cross drill and/or slot rotter to get for my clipse i m takein may be 2 years of, not the last pair i'm going to need i 'm a baller on a budget here."

what's so difficult about that? come awn now, he's a baller for chrisake, he needs good rotters

-----------
'96 Eclipse GS
'94 Talon TSi AWD
www.SOVADSM.com

All gone now. Too bad, so sad.

tim97rsNov-19-04 05:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#25731, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 2
Nov-19-04 05:24 AM by tim97rs

let me be the mature one here and answer your question like a responsible member of this sight...

the brake are rotors be chill ass before the drop. if you looki forin does there are be good down the roade! slot be grove on then where the drilled is are yes not!

us Ballas gots a stickin toegthu!!!!!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

WickedESiNov-19-04 09:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#25734, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by tim97rs
let me be the mature one here and answer your question like a responsible member of this sight... the brake are rotors be chill ass before the drop. if you looki forin does there are be good down the roade! slot be grove on then where the drilled is are yes not! us Ballas gots a stickin toegthu!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it all makes since now!

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

thedawgNov-21-04 01:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#25746, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by tim97rsthe brake are rotors be chill ass before the drop. if you looki forin does there are be good down the roade! slot be grove on then where the drilled is are yes not! us Ballas gots a stickin toegthu!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

injendsmNov-19-04 06:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#25732, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by kongoslim i 'm a baller on a budget here.

lmfao greatest thing evar said on here.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

wite96gsNov-19-04 07:47 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
365 posts,
#25733, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 4

I wish I was a baller...

-----------
'96 Eclipse GS
'94 Talon TSi AWD
www.SOVADSM.com

All gone now. Too bad, so sad.

MattchewNov-21-04 11:22 AM
Member since Oct 23rd 2003
340 posts,
#25745, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 5

If you go cheap your going to get what you pay for. Cheaper drilled and slotted rotors tend to get micro cracks and warp easier. Sure part of the more expensive brands is the name but honestly you can't go wrong with a nice set of wilwood or AEM. How much money are you looking at spending?

420a-TnthewerksNov-21-04 09:48 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#25749, "RE: brake"
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-21-04 09:51 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by wite96gs
come awn now

HAHAHAHAHA, did you seriously just spell "on" wrong?

Originally posted by kongoslim
rotter to get for my clipse i m takein may be 2 years of, not the last pair i'm going to need

seriously, what are you saying here? you've taken care of your eclipse for 2 years? you've only had your rotors for two years and you need new ones? you'll need more later becuase you wear through them too fast?

and i'm guessing the baller thing was a joke? right?

anyway, try Brembo.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25725 Previous topic | Next topic