Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #254
View in linear mode

Subject: "RRE rear camber kit....." Previous topic | Next topic
DAVEFLDec-22-00 04:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#254, "RRE rear camber kit....."

Well I just got my RRE rear camber kit. I want to install it myself. Is anything crazy going to happen when I jack it up and undo the old bolts? It should be pretty easy right? Nothing more than changing the bolts and putting in the spacers right? Any help on thisa would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamJasonESi_TDec-22-00 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#255, "RE: RRE rear camber kit....."
In response to Reply # 0

Really easy man. Shouldn't be anything unexpected. Just have your breaker bar and so forth, but it's pretty straightforward. Took me like 30 minutes tops.

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DAVEFLDec-22-00 08:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
18 posts,
#256, "RE: RRE rear camber kit....."
In response to Reply # 1

forgive me for being suspension ignorant but....what is a breaker bar?

John99RSDec-22-00 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#257, "RE: RRE rear camber kit....."
In response to Reply # 2

LAST EDITED ON 22-Dec-00 AT 01:53 PM (PST)

It's a ratchet that has a longer handle for leverage. The longer the handle, the less force is needed to break bolts loose
And yes, it's a fairly easy job, took me that same amount of time as Jason mentioned.

John
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #254 Previous topic | Next topic