Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2518
View in linear mode

Subject: "look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamWyattMay-27-01 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2518, "look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!"

LAST EDITED ON 27-May-01 AT 06:52 PM (PST)

Whats up guys,
Just thought I would drop in my latest addition to the beast
This is what went on the Eclipse Friday

Here is a before and after shot.

This is an after shot

The te's are simply bad ass. WAY lighter than the monsoons. I really like the six spoke design.

Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!, Mummer12, May-27-01 02:51 PM, #1
RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-27-01 05:24 PM, #2
RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!, Kory, May-27-01 07:01 PM, #3
RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!, TeamWyatt, May-28-01 04:50 AM, #4
      Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, pn0ymahal, May-28-01 05:02 AM, #5
           RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, Kory, May-28-01 06:12 AM, #6
                RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, cyan, May-30-01 03:43 PM, #7
                     RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, Kory, May-31-01 03:30 AM, #8
                          RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, TeamWyatt, May-31-01 04:42 AM, #9
                               RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, John99RS, May-31-01 08:06 AM, #10
                                    RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more, Kory, May-31-01 08:42 AM, #11
                                         hold on!!, klipzracer, Jun-01-01 01:13 AM, #12
                                              CF HOOD, TeamWyatt, Jun-02-01 04:06 AM, #13
                                                   RE: CF HOOD, Kory, Jun-03-01 06:28 AM, #14
                                                        RE: CF HOOD, 99GSBBTurbo, Jun-06-01 07:20 AM, #15

Mummer12May-27-01 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2519, "RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey what did you do with your konigs? Do you have any other parts for sale?
Thanks
Taz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-27-01 05:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#2520, "RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!"
In response to Reply # 1

I love your car and I want it and I wish my girlfriend drove it.

ICQ #2199879
AOL - EvuLFleA
stillk@geocites.com

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

KoryMay-27-01 07:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2521, "RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wyatt,

im even more jealous of u now!!! wat size are they and wat offset? i wanted the bronze colored ones tho... but they cost a grip!

Oh yea... u know i be pimpin!

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

TeamWyattMay-28-01 04:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#2522, "RE: look out, TE37 on an Eclipse!"
In response to Reply # 3

Sold the konigs already, hopefully
these are 18x7.5 with 40mm
WE will have to meet up again Kory, I gotta take you for a ride. its pretty nutty.

Wyatt Leras

pn0ymahalMay-28-01 05:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#2523, "Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 4

hey Wyatt, how you doing dude? well ic you got the rims, no gun metal? hehehe... well how does it feel lighter?
What kind of tires are you running on those rims?
I might get the volk 3s 17s, but not sure what size 215/45/17? what offset would you say wyatt with pro kit springs?
also what width 7.5 or 8 >? later michael

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

KoryMay-28-01 06:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2524, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 5

those rims costs around 2800... ouch... big ouch. i wished i was sponsored. hehe

wyatt... lets all meet up at a track this time and run...

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

96 RS

97 GSX

cyanMay-30-01 03:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#2525, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 6

yeah i think wyatt paid about as much for his 18s as i did for my rims, money well spent i think. looks tight, i would have gone with white, but the silver would be choice #2

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

KoryMay-31-01 03:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2526, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 7

can u get center caps for those rims?

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

96 RS

97 GSX

TeamWyattMay-31-01 04:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#2527, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm looking for some center caps, but I will probably just leave it the way it is and clean my hub out.
I would have gotten white but it woul dlook wierd on a silver car. gun-metal was my choice but now that I have the silvers I can't think of a better color
Wyatt Leras

John99RSMay-31-01 08:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2528, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks DAMN good Wyatt. I love those rims and would love to have the bronze ones. Sucks they have to cost so much....oh well.

John
AOL IM: John99RS
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

KoryMay-31-01 08:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2529, "RE: Hey Wyatt ic you got the rims more"
In response to Reply # 10

What brand CF hood is that? looks good!

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

96 RS

97 GSX

klipzracerJun-01-01 01:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#2530, "hold on!!"
In response to Reply # 11

what's this?!?!?!? a CF hood with no hood pins??? better put some on just to be safe. i got the sparcos and they look alot better than those cheapo's that alot of people use.

Chris Dishmon
coming soon:
Iceman CAI(being shipped, where is it DSM1???)
Aerogear Fiberglass hood(finally on!!)
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com
http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html

TeamWyattJun-02-01 04:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#2531, "CF HOOD"
In response to Reply # 12

I do plan on putting hood pins in it, just been delaying it. The CF hood is VERY thick. The thickest I have ever seen. the latch is metal and I hate to say it but I've been on the freeway @ 90mph for 2 hours and no problems, It's gotten up to 120(not me, my mechanic) but the hoo dis VERY stable. doesn't wiggle ro anything. Pretty cool
Wyatt Leras

KoryJun-03-01 06:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2532, "RE: CF HOOD"
In response to Reply # 13

Wyatt,

What brand is your CF hood? How much was it?

Thanks man!

Kory
pimpalitiouz@cisco.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

96 RS

97 GSX

99GSBBTurboJun-06-01 07:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#2533, "RE: CF HOOD"
In response to Reply # 14

Looks good Wyatt, I like those 18's a lot better!!!! Nice and clean!!!!! Nice choic

Ball Bearing Star Stage II
"Power is nothing without control"

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2518 Previous topic | Next topic