Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25161
View in linear mode

Subject: "Clutch issues" Previous topic | Next topic
WarnerCSep-08-04 05:14 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25161, "Clutch issues"

When I step on my clutch it makes a clunking noise repediatly, makes the same sound when i let off the gas just not as loud. Kind of sounds like if i had something stuck in my wheel, and it kept hitting every tire rotation. throw out bearing needs replacing perhaps?

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Clutch issues, Ark, Sep-08-04 07:43 PM, #1
RE: Clutch issues, injendsm, Sep-08-04 07:46 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch issues, WarnerC, Sep-09-04 09:16 AM, #3
           RE: Clutch issues, injendsm, Sep-09-04 09:28 AM, #4
           RE: Clutch issues, Ark, Sep-09-04 09:57 AM, #5
                RE: Clutch issues, Ducking_Fumbass, Sep-09-04 11:47 AM, #6

ArkSep-08-04 07:43 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25162, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 0

You ate leaded paint as a kid right? Try again in the MTX forum this time.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmSep-08-04 07:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#25163, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Ark
You ate leaded paint as a kid right? Try again in the MTX forum this time.

bwahaha, thats one of the few things to lighten up this shitty day.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

WarnerCSep-09-04 09:16 AM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#25168, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Ark You ate leaded paint as a kid right? Try again in the MTX forum this time.

There's a good chance your probably an orphan. Hope I made your day better.

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

injendsmSep-09-04 09:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#25169, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-09-04 09:29 AM by injendsm

Originally posted by WarnerC
Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Ark You ate leaded paint as a kid right? Try again in the MTX forum this time.

haha your a funny little no0b. dont sit there and talk shit when you have no idea who you are talkin to. i had a friend die two days ago so my day was shitty and seeing some no0b bashing made me laugh a little bit. do i care that the laughter was at your expense? fuck no. a cocksucker like you deserves it. go in a corner and play with yourself.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

ArkSep-09-04 09:57 AM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#25170, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by WarnerC

Yeah, I killed them both after they got into fight on which forum clutch issues should go in. Suspension or Interior/Exterior. Go play in the street. The world could use less morons like you.

Ducking_FumbassSep-09-04 11:47 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#25172, "RE: Clutch issues"
In response to Reply # 5

Well, you're about as descriptive as Gil asking, well, pretty much anything.

This clunk... where the fuck is it coming from? Is it from the front of the car? Could it be in the suspension? What is the frequency of the clunk, does it vary with engine RPM or tyre RPM?

For all we know, Ark could have planted a noisy timebomb in your car to kill your dumb self. <clunk><clunk><clunk><BOOOOOOM>

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25161 Previous topic | Next topic