Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24941
View in linear mode

Subject: "Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!" Previous topic | Next topic
foggy45Aug-12-04 03:22 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24941, "Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"

i was crusing throught the new issue of Modified Mag and found a section on DSM suspension tuning. im thinking "great, another mag throwing on sway bars and strut braces and calling it Tuning"

but low and behold i spy shinny pieces in the wheel well!!

thuns out that SPC performance has made a set of aluminum adjustable a-arms for our cars!!
they are made of forged 2024 aluminium, and have a replaceable upper ball joint and are adjustable for -2.5 to +3.0 of camber!!

they weigh slightly more (350g) than OE but are more ridged.

i havent found them for sale yet anywhere on the web yet
so keep looking at www.spcperformance.com and they should show up soon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-13-04 11:25 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24955, "RE: Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"
In response to Reply # 0

oh man thats nice but i bet they will be about 300.00 just guessing

Terry
96 Eagle talon ESI
Greddy header - Greddy exhaust

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Mitchell on Demand copies available

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UberingramAug-15-04 07:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#24966, "RE: Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Damn no0bs.

http://www.specprod.com/PROD_DIR/C_PROD_passcar_SEARCH_DYN.cfm?cmd=Cam&cmd2=72030&cmd3=

420AYEAug-15-04 08:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#24969, "RE: Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"
In response to Reply # 2

neat. i got my ingalls f&r for 100.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-04 04:02 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#24970, "RE: Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"
In response to Reply # 3

this is the entire control arms and ball joints.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Greddy header - Greddy exhaust

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Mitchell on Demand copies available

420AYEAug-16-04 06:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#24974, "RE: Adjustable Aluminium A-Arms!!"
In response to Reply # 4

yeh. but now i have ingalls...and no need unless i broke it somehow.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24941 Previous topic | Next topic