Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24297
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)" Previous topic | Next topic
scirioJun-07-04 10:04 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24297, "Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)"

So I got some sportlines a couple weeks ago just to sell, but I'm thinking I wanna keep em. Ive ben reading other posts about camber issues w/ SL's but Its all over my head. will the $15 rear washer trick work with this set up or wont it. Are these struts fine to use (I buy alota stuff from this guy) :http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/33078620.html . And will ingalls extreme bee cool up front. Basically. How much will I be spending on parts alone beside the springs and struts I already have ^^?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
BuckNuttyJun-07-04 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24298, "RE: Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)"
In response to Reply # 0

don't get gr2's IMO...not worth the money...they are a very minor upgrade over stock, from my understanding...All i know is i have em and i hate em.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scirioJun-07-04 11:01 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#24300, "RE: Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)"
In response to Reply # 1
Jun-07-04 11:02 AM by scirio

Thanks for the heads up. What exactly does one base a rating of good struts on. Whats the dif in the ride

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

EclipsedChefJun-07-04 12:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#24301, "RE: Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)"
In response to Reply # 2

my gr2's SUCK BALLS. Im going with agx's or blues next time. Its really worth the money to buy good struts now rather than replacing them in 3 months because they are shitty.

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

iculooknJun-08-04 05:21 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#24307, "RE: Will Kyb G-2's work well with sportlines? +Known camber issues? (I did read others/search)"
In response to Reply # 3

dont get the gr-2's. there stock replacements. get either tokico hp's or illuminas. sportlines will drop you LOW. (check sig) the $15 camber mod for the rear should work. you can get an ingalls front camber kit on ebay for around $80-$100. goodluck

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24297 Previous topic | Next topic