Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24164
View in linear mode

Subject: "??? about suspension" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckJun-01-04 11:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24164, "??? about suspension"

ok well I am getting illuminas this week and have a set of sportlines. I dont want the sportlines I want the pro-kit. My buddy has the prokit in his spyder gst. He wants to switch but we dont know if they will work. Basically will pro's from a spyder gst fit in a 2gnt and work the way intended to. Plus vice versa. He also has suspension techniques f&r stabilizer bars for that car but I dont know if they will fit mine, Cause he want to sell them to me for 150. So what do u think.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

foggy45Jun-01-04 05:19 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24178, "RE: ??? about suspension"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-01-04 05:20 PM by foggy45

from what i can remember they will fit. the GST and nt have the same specs as far as suspension set up goes. there are differences between us and the GSX, cuz they do have Different spirng rates.

sway bars are the same across the board. as far as strut towers go, the rears will fit regardless. however the fronts may need to be modified to acomadate our battery tie-down bracket. a grinder and 10 mins will solve this though. also some larger bars will rub on the hood or the battery itself so just check it out.

btw for my info reference i used the Tein 04 catalog and the suspension techniques 04 for sway bars. most companies should be similar, just check the MFG sites.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingJun-02-04 04:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#24182, "RE: ??? about suspension"
In response to Reply # 1

They'll fit. GSX springs are different but I know of a guy up in nashville with them on his GS and they are working for him.

shybuckJun-02-04 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#24195, "RE: ??? about suspension"
In response to Reply # 2

thanx I was concerned cause his is heavy if that would effect by handling or high. Also u said his sways are the same. However his front looks way different than mine. His is much thinner and has round ends where the bolts go through. Mine is thicker and has more u shaped ends. His is a 99 so I know alot of stuff is different.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24164 Previous topic | Next topic