Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #227
View in linear mode

Subject: "A little help with wheel measurement" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikDec-17-00 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#227, "A little help with wheel measurement"

Some guy is selling his 17's off an El delrado or something like that. Anyway, the lug pattern is 115 mm. I know that our's is 114.3 mm. Will they fit??? I don't know what the offset is but I figured I'd check with you guys first to see if they will fit. Thanks in advance!

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

GSwede96Dec-17-00 11:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#228, "RE: A little help with wheel measurement"
In response to Reply # 0

Well its not just the lugpatern.....also the centerholw needs to be the same or close enough at least.letss ay we have 55-56 mm in diamterer....and he has 70...wont work.(sorry for the metrics)

So check that too.....

Regarding to the 115vs 114.3....is h sure its really 115? if it is.-.well I wouldnt o for it.....but I might be too careful...

Anyone with other opininons pls... step in and join the discussion.

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSDec-18-00 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#229, "RE: A little help with wheel measurement"
In response to Reply # 0

If he's close go and try on on your car.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #227 Previous topic | Next topic