Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22452
View in linear mode

Subject: "camber question (i searched) need opinions" Previous topic | Next topic
Pitchblack98Feb-13-04 01:38 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22452, "camber question (i searched) need opinions"

OK i just lowered my car on Sprint 2" springs and Tokico HP struts. Im very happy with the ride quality and drop. I did the $15 camber mod in the rear and im damn near perfect there. Left rear is -1.3 and right rear is -1.5 (with 5 washers for you who want to know).

Ok now the fun part. The front camber is out of spec. I need to know if i should get a camber kit and which one or if im prolly not out bad enough to really hurt anything. Take into consideration im putting 225/40zr 18s on my car in the next week or so. my left front camber is -1.4 and my right front is -1.7, spec is -0.8 to 0.2 according to the place that did my alignment. So should i get a camber kit or not? and should i get the ingalls extreme camber kit and leave it set at the minimum 1.25 degrees. Let me know so i can put my wheels on....

Thanks in advance!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

WickedESiFeb-13-04 02:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22453, "RE: camber question (i searched) need opinions"
In response to Reply # 0

I have the ingalls extreme camber kit w/ 1.8" sportline drop. I can actually give myself a good bit of negtive w/ the kit installed despite what it says it's minimum is.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22452 Previous topic | Next topic