Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #20367
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cheap ebay camber kits?" Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEOct-04-03 10:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20367, "Cheap ebay camber kits?"

Has anyone ever tried these? If not, do you think they would work and not break?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33581&item=2435389558

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, KSeclipse, Oct-05-03 05:15 PM, #1
RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, 420AYE, Oct-05-03 09:31 PM, #2
RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, biguglyxprez, Oct-11-03 08:53 PM, #3
      RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, jerseystyle1, Oct-13-03 01:18 AM, #4
           RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, LeakyMitsu, Oct-13-03 04:12 PM, #5
                RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, iron Mike, Oct-13-03 09:08 PM, #6
                     RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?, 420AYE, Oct-14-03 01:58 PM, #7

KSeclipseOct-05-03 05:15 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20372, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 0

that pic. isn't for our ca .......

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AYEOct-05-03 09:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#20376, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 1

hmm. yeah it says it is but i was just wondering if there was some way they'd work. who knows. i'll prolly just go out and buy a ingalls front and rear. anyone got either for sale?

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

biguglyxprezOct-11-03 08:53 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
55 posts,
#20487, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 1

Quote:

Originally posted by KSeclipse
that pic. isn't for our ca .......

Actually, I can see those parts for our car. I have one of the early front camber kits by Suspension Specialties and the parts shown in the front of the pic look like them. They are pressed into the stock upper arm mounts instead of replacing them. As for the shims, I can see them fitting the rears. They're the same concept as the $15 rear camber mod, just fancier.

jerseystyle1Oct-13-03 01:18 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#20496, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-13-03 01:23 AM by jerseystyle1

They have the OBX camber kits on ebay that look identical to my ingalls kits

EDIT:
Front- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33581&item=2436247536

Rear- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33581&item=2436247529

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

LeakyMitsuOct-13-03 04:12 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
#20511, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 4

did you notice the one all the way to the left is different than the other 3 in the picture? haha

iron MikeOct-13-03 09:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
160 posts,
#20517, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 5

i would stick w/ quality for a camber kit, no cheap stuff

420AYEOct-14-03 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#20528, "RE: Cheap ebay camber kits?"
In response to Reply # 6

those are spendy. damn. i just got a ticket too. i'll stick with the 150$ ingalls front and rear! but do you think those cheap kits would work??? and last?

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #20367 Previous topic | Next topic