Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1994
View in linear mode

Subject: "always buy extended warranties!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
97ESiApr-25-01 12:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
227 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1994, "always buy extended warranties!!!"

well, i get my ride back today. i bought a 5/75k extended warranty for about 1.2k back in the day and i'm milking them for everything it's worth. i've had all my control arms replaced, and now i'm getting the tie rod and alignment. not bad for a measly $50 deductible. i will never buy another car again w/o an extended warranty. surprisingly, my ball joints are okay so far with 72k on the car.

IM name = Chookeat (weekdays 8-5est)

97 ESi
mods: pine air freshener (50hp in woods), new wiper blades (buahahaha!), afx udp, ractive stb, RRE lower tie bar, powerslot w/mm pads (f), PIAA superwhites, b'stone potenza re730's.

----

Have camera, will travel!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DAVE_FL (Guest)Apr-25-01 05:10 AM

#1995, "RE: always buy extended warranties!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I bought the extended warranty too. And it has proven to be worthless to me. My car has had ZERO problems since I got it. I guess thats a good thing?

DAVE_FL
97GS
AEM CAI
AFX PULLEY
AFX solid motor mount
Magnaflow exhaust
Sparkco 9mm wires
Eibach Pro Kit
tokico shocks
Altezzas
A Badass sound system
Indiglows,neons,and all that good stuff...hehe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jZaApr-26-01 01:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1996, "RE: always buy extended warranties!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

ditto, only problem i had was a blown water pump, that was like 200 and there was a 100 dolla deductible, and it cost me a bunch for just 2 years. i didn't renew it though, now watch all the problems start

something just came to me though...that's how they make their loot

javi d
vroom n' boom
my cause is because
]

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1994 Previous topic | Next topic