Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19573
View in threaded mode

Subject: "I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTAug-26-03 04:28 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19573, "I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"

installed on saturday, big thanks to Babybeclipse!! ill have pics later this week. its a conservative drop at only 1.3fr 1.2rear, which settles at around 1.5in. very very stiff springs, best $150 i ever spent. www.optionsautosalon.com
L8
Chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
ModeratorEvuLFleASep-02-03 12:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19691, "RE: I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"
In response to Reply # 20

Same springs on my car w/tokico blues.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSSep-02-03 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#19692, "RE: I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"
In response to Reply # 21

The 14s I think make it look deceptive.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

flossinpnoyracerSep-18-03 06:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#20018, "RE: I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"
In response to Reply # 22

evuflea can you meaure from the tip of your fender to the top of the tire

wat size rims and tires u have

and also could u take a pic of the rear

1999 GST

1997 RS

TKISep-19-03 06:52 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
528 posts,
#20040, "RE: I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"
In response to Reply # 23

I have Intrax. They ride good, but they only lowered it about 1.25 inches in the front and rear. They said that they were 2 inches, but I really don't think that it dropped it that much.

'95 Eclipse RS (sold)
'99 Eclipse GS OZ (sold)
'90 Eclipse GST (sold)
'90 Talon TSI AWD (sold)
'94 Plymouth Laser RS (sold)
'04 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t (sold)
'08 Silverado LTZ (daily)

Amish_EclipseSep-21-03 04:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#20081, "RE: I finally lowered!!! TEIN S-TECH Springs!!"
In response to Reply # 24

most lowering springs are stiff because you need a stiffer ride to balance the drop to keep suspension travel the same. lowering your ride height with soft springs is what ruins ball joints. you basically bottom out the ball joints.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19573 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic