Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18800
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camber Kits: The instal.....HELP!" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSJul-08-03 07:54 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18800, "Camber Kits: The instal.....HELP!"

Is this hard? Could I do it myself or am I better off taking it to a shop... I just wanted to know what I was in for.

Peace.

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ughhheadJul-10-03 10:41 AM
Member since Jul 05th 2003
775 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18827, "RE: Camber Kits: The instal.....HELP!"
In response to Reply # 0

well check this out, i just got my goldline springs and i'm waiting to get my tokico blues and front camber kit (why i told you that, i don't know). got to vfaq.com and that will show you how to do the rear camber kit. nice, cheap, and relativly straight forward. now for the front... http://www.specprod.com/PROD_DIR/C_PROD_passcar_INSTALL_DYN.cfm?cmd=87590ins.txt&cmd2=87590
that is the only vfaq i've ever seen for doing a front camber kit on our car. enjoy.

if it makes you feel any better, i'm definitly doing my whole entire suspension install myself. i don't have a big garage, no air tools, just vfaq for the rear camber kit and that link above for the front camber kit and whalaa (and the vfaq for the springs and shocks install too).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSJul-10-03 09:46 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#18840, "RE: Camber Kits: The instal.....HELP!"
In response to Reply # 1

Wow... thanks man... POINTS.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18800 Previous topic | Next topic