Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17207
View in linear mode

Subject: "struts .." Previous topic | Next topic
WtngclanApr-23-03 03:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17207, "struts .."

I have just gotten in the mail an eibach pro kit and also am in the process of putting a blitz body kit on my car .. i just talked to my mechanic and he recommended getting struts because he said the stocks ones will blow out .. i was wondering suggestions for struts which are decently priced .. i've been blowing money like water and am getting down to the end and need a good choice here .. thanks..

Another BANNED asshole.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: struts .., Amish_Eclipse, Apr-23-03 03:52 PM, #1
RE: struts .., Wtngclan, Apr-23-03 05:37 PM, #2
      RE: struts .., Amish_Eclipse, Apr-23-03 05:51 PM, #3
           RE: struts .., fasterGS, Apr-23-03 08:35 PM, #4
                RE: struts .., CoprEklipz, Apr-23-03 08:53 PM, #5
                     RE: struts .., fasterGS, Apr-23-03 08:59 PM, #6
                          RE: struts .., dsmtuner01, May-23-03 07:28 PM, #7

Amish_EclipseApr-23-03 03:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17210, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 0

if you're on a budget the GR2's are decent for $40 a shot. 160 for for struts is a good deal. if you want performance tokico illuminas and koni sports (yellows) are both very nice and about equal. illuminas are adjustable 5 way koni's are 3 way.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WtngclanApr-23-03 05:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#17222, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 1

do you have a recommended place to purchase any of these? thanks

Another BANNED asshole.

Amish_EclipseApr-23-03 05:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#17223, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 2

http://www.tirerack.com has them. or you can try http://www.shox.com

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

fasterGSApr-23-03 08:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17231, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 3

The best place to purchase struts is through me... I have a set of Tokico Blues for sale, 175 OBO. Used but in great shape, give me a buzz

jason2gnt@aol.com

CoprEklipzApr-23-03 08:53 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#17235, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 4

Jason, in your sig pic, are you riding on the tokico blues? If so, what springs are you riding on too? Looks like a good drop, I like it. Let me know...thanks!

fasterGSApr-23-03 08:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17236, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 5

That is Tokico Blues and Goldline springs. Almost a 2" drop. Last winter when I took my springs off and rode around at stock height my car still handled awesome. Of course the center of gravity is higher, but the Tokico blues held up well, I was impressed.

dsmtuner01May-23-03 07:28 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
39 posts,
#17934, "RE: struts .."
In response to Reply # 6

hey fastergs do u still have these shocks for sale?

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17207 Previous topic | Next topic