Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16141
View in linear mode

Subject: "What kind of springs are these? please identify" Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEMar-03-03 08:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16141, "What kind of springs are these? please identify"

I had these on when i bought my car.... They say like, cs 600 z3 or something....

any help tia.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, shuwa29, Mar-03-03 08:38 PM, #1
RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, RoadRacingDSM, Mar-04-03 03:24 AM, #2
      RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, fauchpj, Mar-04-03 03:51 AM, #3
           RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, BoostedGS, Mar-04-03 04:58 AM, #4
                RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, BlitZEclipse, Mar-04-03 05:32 AM, #5
                     RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, shuwa29, Mar-04-03 02:29 PM, #6
                          RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, shuwa29, Mar-04-03 02:45 PM, #7
                               RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, 420AYE, Mar-06-03 11:43 AM, #8
                                    RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, shuwa29, Mar-06-03 11:52 AM, #9
                                         RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, MiztahfooLish, Mar-13-03 12:35 PM, #10
                                              RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, JZA69, Mar-14-03 08:37 PM, #11
                                              RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, 420AYE, Mar-16-03 06:11 PM, #12
                                              RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify, Smoke Honda, Mar-17-03 11:47 AM, #13

shuwa29Mar-03-03 08:38 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16142, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm going with eibach's. their springs are red so i'm pretty sure they are. as for sportlines or prokits, i'm not sure.
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoadRacingDSMMar-04-03 03:24 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2002
127 posts,
#16144, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 1

They could also possibly be Nuespeed Race Springs as they have red springs as well.

2005 Evo 8

fauchpjMar-04-03 03:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#16145, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 2

prokits are black and sportlines are red i believe

BoostedGSMar-04-03 04:58 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
#16147, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, they might be Sportlines. But don't all Eibach springs say "Eibach" on them??

About how much did they lower your car?

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

BlitZEclipseMar-04-03 05:32 AM
Member since Dec 03rd 2001
320 posts,
#16149, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 4

Might Be H&R Race springs, they are red as well

shuwa29Mar-04-03 02:29 PM
2301 posts,
#16154, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 5

blitz, tell me where you got that dude holding the sign. i wasn't ever sure if it was real or not. but i just recently got windows xp and the fact it says i'm in ie, xp, and my ip is bellsouth proves to me it's real. so please tell m
later

2GNT #1865
Shuwa's links:

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

shuwa29Mar-04-03 02:45 PM
2301 posts,
#16155, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 6

nevermind, i found it. but i will not use it.
later

2GNT #1865
Shuwa's links:

420AYEMar-06-03 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#16221, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-06-03 11:44 AM by 420AYE

I'll look up the part number, i'm assuming thats what it is. And none of the springs say eibach on them... also, my rear springs were hard to seperate form the shock. and didn't go on all the way until i put the car back on the ground. they went POP! and they were on... so if this reminds anyone of their install lemme know. Thanks.

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

shuwa29Mar-06-03 11:52 AM
2301 posts,
#16222, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 8

my sprint springs were the same way, but they are blu
later

2GNT #1865
Shuwa's links:

MiztahfooLishMar-13-03 12:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#16387, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 9

I think those are Dropzone springs...

MiztahfooLish...'95 RS

JZA69Mar-14-03 08:37 PM
Member since Jul 28th 2002
373 posts,
#16411, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 10

those look like some kind of race springs....im pretty sure they arent eibachs....but maybe dropzones like he said or H&R race's.

1997 Eclipse GS
AEM CAI
Apex'i N1 Catback
Greddy Header
5% window tint
Front-Rear-Lower Rear STB's
Yellow Painted Calipers
1st gen altezzas with original painted center piece
Soon-Tokico Illum's or Blues

420AYEMar-16-03 06:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#16434, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 11

thanks.

Smoke HondaMar-17-03 11:47 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
563 posts,
#16455, "RE: What kind of springs are these? please identify"
In response to Reply # 10

yea..dropzone

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16141 Previous topic | Next topic